What's wrong with me?

Over the past week and a half, my entire mood has changed.

I am snappy, unhappy, moody, worried, concerned and exhausted, but can never sleep. At first I put this down to my period, but my period has stopped and if anything it has gotten worse. My moods are like clockwork with my cycle, the moment I am half way through my cycle, I am my usual chirpy self again. But I have just gone through a downward spiral of sadness. I'm 21-years-old, perfectly healthy, eating well (most of the time!) and active.

I lie in bed thinking of things to do to keep my brain active. The other night I went to ASDA 20 minutes away from where I live at 10 o'clock at night just for something to do! I am up at 8, hours before work starts, to go on the sunbeds, exercise or cook just to keep myself occupied. I cannot stress enough how my life is perfect right now. I am in a happy relationship with a very trustworthy boyfriend, we live in a beautiful flat, have plenty of money to get us by, we are going to a spa day this weekend to spend time together, we spend enough time apart not to become bored (we work together so it can sometimes get hard to have time to ourselves), my family life is good, my friends are happy, I am making excellent progress towards a promotion in work...

So why the sudden lagging in my mood?

I consider myself extremely lucky, I have picked myself up from a rough few years and by hell I have found my feet! I have been blessed really!

I need to snap out of this! Any advice?

Good night of sex with the boyfriend? Let him know that he is got a "grand" job ahead of him lol, and get him hyped up for the challenge. I have heard more than once that good sex = awesome stress relief. Principally when coupled with a massage / backrub

Now putting my pervness aside, are you getting a massage in the spa? It will probably help you a lot as well. Or try to go for a heavy workout. A long run, something to exhaust your body. Take a warm/refreshing shower, and bask in the endorphin. A good workout followed by a shower sometimes makes me feel absolutely GREAT.

Archived