Hello everyone.

About two months ago, my GF dumped. We lived together, and due to financial and logistical hurdles we had to live together another month or so, after she moved out, i sent her an e-mail saying that NC was for the best.

Since then; i have maintained NC and i've done my very best to move on. Sure, i miss her and i think about her alot, but that heavy feeling in my chest is gone and my mood and outlook on life is getting better by the day.

But one thing still lingers: My sexual attraction towards her. We had amazing sexual chemistry (she was not my first or last or anything), and for some reason, that aspect of her won't lighten its grasp on my mind. To put it bluntly: I dont want to be in a relationship with her, but i want to have sex with her. Not to brag or anything, but this weekend i had a one-night stand with a cute girl; problem was, the sex was just terrible, and it just made me "miss" my ex even more

This is annoying, because i feel i haven't moved on completely until my lust for her is gone. What do i do ? Do i embrace it or try and push it away? I've never really felt this way about an ex before

You may never find that sexual chemistry again. Try to remember the great sex fondly and not lust for it. You will find good sex again, maybe not on a ONS. I always found sex with a partner I connected inside a relationship to be better than ONS. You can move on without that lust disappearing, just embrace it for what it is.. a memory of something that was great, but gone. Kind of like a great vacation, remember but don't dwell on it.

Stay NC, keep looking forward, you will find great sex again.

Alright then I guess i will have to take them for what they are; pleasant memories.

On another and completely unrelated note: I've noticed, three times now, whenever i log onto a "chat" (g-mail, facebook) and my ex is online, she immediately goes offline. Since i have made no effort to contact her, she was the one doing the dumping and we left on a really good tone, i find this weird

Nothing weird. She doesn't want to talk to you. It's dangerous to read into these things. NC means deleting her gmail account and blocking her on FB. Then you won't struggle with these 'weird' yet irrational thoughts.

I had a gf once. Thought I would never, ever find sex like that. Took a while. But boy was I wrong. It's tough. Stick with the NC.

Archived