sexual compatibility?

to the moon

That's the odd thing. I did enjoy it at first. Then the next time it was really just blah and I didn't enjoy it at all since then. I think I get bored/frustrated/annoyed of people easily.

Turn me on by? The person he is or foreplay?

I don't know how to answer the feel wanted/sexy part...

It's just this guy (not ex) that did the multiple orgasms I instantly felt turned on, no foreplay, nothing. It was just a look we give each other and sex beyond numerous times a day and it didn't matter which position. BTW virgin guy I'm going to bet his penis was your size or smaller but it was curved and maybe that's what gave him a "leg" up. haha. I think I just really can't get over that feeling you get when a guy can do that and it truly just sucks that I feel that isn't ever going to happen again.

Am I being unfair then?

(Imagine if he read this? I have talked to him about it and his response was nothing really. Hmm. I can't recall what he might of said if he said anything actually. But I'm a grown woman I did talk to him about it. Right now I'm just wondering personally.)

so number 1 was just more attentive and knew what to do with his hands and tongue better? size had nothing at all to do with the attraction and all that?

Exactly, it had nothing to do with size. He wasn't experienced either, we were each other's firsts. He just took the time to understand my body and wanted to make it enjoyable for me.

I don't think you're being "unfair", but you need to give this new guy a chance. There are going to be very few people in the world who make you feel like your last guy did. I think you're just focussing too much on the past. Forget about that other guy for now. Just focus on what you like about your new guy, and what new things you could do together to make it more enjoyable.

im not sure what this is supposed to mean but it feels like an insult towards my size and I do not appreciate that.

Not an insult. This is from Wikipedia:

"While results vary accross studies, the consensus is that the average erect human penis is approximately 12.9–15 cm (5.1–5.9 in) in length with 95% of adult males falling within the interval (10.7 cm, 19.1 cm) or (4.23 in, 7.53 in)."

So like I said, congratulations on being average on a good day.

To get your thread back on track I will give you some answers to your question

Is this just me who hardly finds someone she/he is sexually compatible with? No, I am the same way sex is a combination of the physical, the mental , the chemical and the emotional states. If I am with someone missing one of the four it lacks in the sex department.

Do you stay with someone who is amazing, just not sexually? No I can't because I enjoy sex and if I am with someone I don't enjoy sex with I would rather be out there finding that more compatable person. I have been there, I am still really good friends with some of them. We were great outside the bedroom, but lacked that incredible sexual chemistry (for lack of a better term) between the sheets. On the other hand I have also had partners that we were very great together in the sack. When we were done it was like OK what do we do now?

Do you go on a quest to find both? Yes

Does both even exist? Yes, they are just a little harder to find

Does anyone TRULY know what I'm talking about? I mean really? I think I do as I hope you see from My answers

Does having a curved/crooked/banana type penis have anything to do with it? No, I have found it and my penis sticks pretty straight on out.

Oh man I hate using these abbreviations but... LMAO!!

God see, I'm so not on the abbreviation thing, I meant ROFL. just found out what it meant..

To the moon.

I'm starting to accept that a couple in love or even two people who are just having fun and have great chemistry won't necessarily be sexually compatible, isn't the be all and end all.

Don't know if you have a nice long foreplay session beforehand - this could help.

In my case, I rarely had multiple orgasms with my ex, yet I found in missionary with my legs over his shoulders, what helped me orgasm incessantly was my rubbing of the clitoris.. I feel if it's not working for me and the direction I'm giving is to no avail and he is breaking a sweat thinking he's doing something great, then it's time to get the old finger out and rub away at the little bean.

Think the worst part (if no orgasm is accomplished) is when they ask afterwards whether you came .....

Hmmmm well i think trust is a huge issue in sex.

Note: my fiancee said the guys who touched her and went down her on never made her orgasm. She told me flat out that she couldnt orgasm. I proved her wrong on multiple counts.

I dont know much about sexual compatibility, but i think when u truly trust someone and have an emotional attachment to them, you relax more and can enjoy it. But im a guy...i dont know.

Archived