Poll for the guys...

Girls arent that mysterious, they are actually pretty simple, the problem is that most of them dont know what they want so what they tell is a lie. Its not there fault though, you cant blame them, society trains us(men and women) from the time we are born to believe we want certain things. And this friends zone thing, you end up there because of your own actions not those of the women.

Guys arent mysterious by nature, Its the only way to keep you needy ladies entertained.

Back to the lesbians, I still make the Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm sound when I think about it.

Women don't want people to get hurt (by nature) so they complicate situation after situation through lies in an effort to protect people. Also, by nature, women avoid conflcit which makes it difficult to figure out what - if anything - is ever wrong. The word "fine" needs to be removed from the English language.

The lesbian thing? Let's continue the nature theme. Men are polygamous by nature, which is why we enjoy the lesbians. Why do some men enjoy watching their girlfriend masturbate? One vagina, two breasts. You know what two girls means? Two vagina, four breasts, even if they don't get to actually see them, we can visualize very easily.

• 3 weeks later...

i dont really care if two chicks make out. its if theyre screwing each other. and guys like that because its hot and we like sex. we are also very basic too. all a guy wants is a girl. and whats better than a girl?....well two girls is better. what even more better?...three. and see when we see two chicks making out it makes think that they are lesbians and lesbians screw each other sometimes and seeing that is what gets us hard and excited

thats my opinion

Maybe i'm the odd ball here I do love the visual part of seeing two girls kiss or go at it.... but i think a part of it with me is that girls are more sensitive to each others 'needs' than most guys .... so its intereesting to watch how they please each other..... and how they do it..... it's in a way almost educational.. LOL....... i think with girls most of the time it is about giving rather than taking.... a thing most of us guys could learn from.......

Well... I actually think that its a wrong thing to do... but if you ask a friend of mine he'll say that if they are 2 super hot girls, than thats ok... I know its mest up but... oh well... Also I'll like it better if the 2 girls were making out and I was in the middle of the action too 8)

• 4 weeks later...

i coudlnt turn my head away if i happened to see 2 girls making out, or 3 girls

or even 4,and i wouldnt mind getting in on the action either, unless its someone i really like, the last girl i was involved with you see was very very special to me, i probably wouldnt be comfortable seeing her kissing somother girl, even if i was involved, beore her i hooked up wit a girl i barely knew, i learned her name after that night in fact, and i had barely any feelings at all for her. I would most likely not mind at all if i saw her kssing another girl and i wouldn't hesitate if i was invited in on the action, so i guess it depends on the relationship