HOW DID I GET TO THIS POINT IN MY LIFE

I,M NOT SURE AT 38 HOW I GOT TO THIS POINT IN MY LIFE SO MIXED UP SO LOST, I HAVE LIVED WITH THIS MAN FOR 4 YEARS NOW WITH MY TWO SONS HE HAS NO KIDS . THE PROBLEM HERE IS HE HAS LIED TO ME SO MANY TIMES . EVERYONE LIKES HIM HE WORKS FOR THE SAME COMPANY I DO AND IF I LEAVE HIM EVERYONE WILL BE IN IT I JUST FEEL STUCK,

I KNOW IN MY HEART HE IS SEEING SOMEONE ELSE AND I,M JUST NOT SMART ENOUGH TO FIND OUT WHO WHAT WHEN, BUT IN MY GUT JUST FROM PAST THINGS I JUST KNOW IT, I AM NOT A UGLY WOMAN I GET TOLD I,M VERY PRETTY BUT I CANT UNDERSTAND WHY ALL THE LIES (M) WAS STILL EMAILING A SCHOOL TEACHER THAT WAS 56 YRS OLD AND YEP THEY WOULD LETS SAY HOOK UP SHE IS 16 YRS OLDER THAN HIM AND WONT LEAVE HIM ALONE DOWN TO ALWAYS IN HIS STORE SHOPPING , I,M SURE SHE IS STILL CALLING HIS JOB TO , ALONG WITH IS EX THAT I HAD TO GET COURT PAPERS ON TO LEAVE ME ALONE CRAZY HAY WHY CANT HE STOP ALL THIS. I NEVER COULD UNDERSTAND HOW HE COULD LOVE ME AND ASK FOR ME TO STAY BUT LET THIS GO ON WITH THE EX GF CALLING FOR 2 YEARS HERE AND ON THE JOB ALONG WITH THIS SCHOOL TEACHER IT HURT ME AND MADE ME FEEL DOWN ON MYSELF AND I AM NOT UGLY BUT I FEEL 56YRS OLD OVER ME BEING HURT,

ANYWAYS NOW I HAVE A BIG PROBLEM I,M A MANAGER OF SAME COMPANY AS -M- AND YEP IN MY PHARMACY IS YEP A MARRIED MAN WHO SAYS ALL THE RIGHT STUFF TO ME WE TALK HE IS SO KIND TO ME AND YEP TELL ME I,M THE ONLY REASON HE IS WORKING THAT DAY HE IS 50 ME 38 HE IS SO SEXY TO ME AND I TRY NOT TO GET LIKE THIS OVER HIM BECAUSE I,M NOT SURE WHERE HE IS coming FROM BUT I,M NOT STUPID ,HE CAME BY MY ROOM WHEN I WAS ON VACATION WITH WINE COOLERS FOR ME THANK GOD I WAS GONE I KNOW HE WAS THERE CUZ HE SAID MY CAR WAS GONE AND HE WAS RIGHT,

I WANT TO BE WITH HIM HOW COULD I BE THINKING THIS ,

HE BRINGS UP HIS WIFE AND TELLS ME HE IS NOT AT HOME THAT MUCH WHY? WHY WOULD I NEED TO KNOW THIS IS ALSO ASK ME WHERE I,M GOING. I THINK HE IS DOING WHAT HE CAN TO RUN INTO ME NOT ON THE JOB. HE GETS FLASHED IN OUR DRIVE THRU YEP SEXY IS HIM, HE EVEN TOLD ME TO DRIVE THRUMMM

ALOT OF LADYS LOOK AT HIM WHY ME WHY DO I WANT TO SEE HIM HOW COULD I WANT TO SEE HIM , HE ALWAYS IS DOING WHAT HE CAN TO GET ME TO LOOK IN HIS EYES I CANT I JUST CANT HE MELTS ME LIKE ICE IN THE SUN.... LORD HELP

Hi Wildfire,

First of all welcome to eNotalone.com and thank you for coming to us with your question. I am sorry to hear that you have difficulties with this married man. I understand that you are developping feelings for him, where you actually don't want to. I understand that you are wondering why. I hope that you could make some time to go back in your post and change the 'all capitals' in 'normal text'. To do so, simply use the 'edit' button on your message.

I believe that you find this man so attractive, because he is making you feel special. After all he IS saying the right things to me and he is also generous and very kind to you. I also read in your posting that he is somewhat mysterious, too. May be that is what you are so attracted to.

My suggestion is that you start to think first now. After all he IS married. Could it be possible that he is trying to get to you, just for the fun of it? Is he going to use you? It's hard to say, especially if this man is a mystery guest. My suggestion is that you think really hard before you act. I am sure that you wouldn't want to hurt yourself.

I wish you good luck with making the right decisions that work for you.

~ SwingFox ~