may not be saying this right but....

saku

i haven't posted in awhile so i'm sorry to come back here and do so. i recently have wanted to talk to a girl that's at this weekly social at my school every week. we talked once..kinda. i mean she came up to me and asked me a couple of stuff and then introduced herself. to be honest, i'm not good at opening up and talking to people and to top that off, i have been rejected way too much in my life. a question came up in the social group of how many people were in relationships. i knew if she had someone already i could just forget about talking to her but of course fate had it where this other girl sitting in front of me was blocking my view and i couldn't see if the girl i liked raised her hands. after the group was done, i helped clean up and i wanted to talk to her and i guess i knew what i wanted to say, i just couldn't approach her. i get another chance to see her wednesday and i would like very much to say at least hi. but i just don't have the right approach.

i still don't know if she's single or not. most people i'm around won't shut the hell up talking about having a bf/gf and i haven't heard her say anything like that. if i get to say something to her tomorrow i won't get to say much but i would like to somehow say more than hi. i know this sounds vague and possibly elementry and stupid but is there anything i could do to hopefully show her that i'd like to talk more without really saying it in those words? sorry this was so long..bye for now

Really I would suggest simply just going up to her and talking to her. You've already been introduced so the next thing is to find out what she is interested in. I guess without saying too much, maybe just ask her a simple question about anything and take it from there. If you need any more help you can just PM me. Good luck!