sex at the first date? is that completely wrong?

whatswrongwme

he asked lets discuss where is this going? he repeated he doesnt want rel. ship, what if we meet our soul mates in a few weeks from now and bla bla...

If any woman said that to me and I'm not into having a FWB, GOODBYE!

that is what he was telling me! i had to mention it because some people say it was me using him! obviously not! and to clarify - i don't want FWB with him.

It is wrong, but I don't want to sound overtly negative...the thing is, when you put sex on the table and the guy takes it on the first date, it renders your future completely useless because the guy has gotten something out of you that would normally have taken him a plethora of effort to do. As a result, the guy will more likely than not dump you for his "next target" for a lack of a better word. End result, I'm not going to condemn you but a mistake like this can help you see ways in which you weed out the guys and find a worthy one. Guys want an interesting relationship...if we give a baby what it wants too early, it's going to get bored and move on for the next best thing.

I know several happily married couples who had sex on the first date or the first night they met. It depends on the circumstances -generally I would advise against having sex on the first date especially if one of the people (usually the woman) tends to get emotionally attached and/or will be too tempted to blame the guy for a decision she made (i.e. if he chooses not to ask her out again which often happens after only one date whether sex was involved or not).

Archived