Birthdays, Christmas and Other Celebrations

solidbunker

Mine replied last week (surprisingly) when I wished her a happy Easter. she replied and told me she was redecorating the house she lives in with her mum and that the coat of paint had made a difference. I got that 24 hours after texting her.

Of course I didn't reply to it on the monday and have left it all week. Is it rude of me not to reply? She didn't ask any questions in the text to draw a response but she told me more than she needed to...

I'm probably reading far to much into it and am happy continuing with NC- just wanted to get some view points. I'm sure most will advocate NC which I'm happy with

not at all....true old saying you owe her nothing now, its not rude and she wont think your being rude or probably care either way like you should be too look out for yourself

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Mouse, just wanted someone to reaffirm what I was thinking, but at the weekends the want and need to text grows. Having a difficult weekend an tempted to call and talk to her, but know it'll probably just blow up in my face.... NC, NC and NC

yeah try and not make such a big thing about sticking to NC, more, if you were to contact her whats the point? shes not wanting to talk to you NC is the only option. Though it would be nice to speak to her and make you feel less empty it would only be a short term fix anyway, just keep focusing on enjoying yourself and improving, NC will run its course and you'll endup in a better place, while you sent her a nice text so if she wants to contact you she can assume you'd welcome it so nothing to worry about.

Archived