Alright, I've taken a habit of going out pretty much every weekend.

I'm pretty drunk at the moment, about 45 minutes ago, I was in a nightclub packed with people, and I just can't bring myself to approach girls. I'm still much too in love with my ex-gf.

This is really blowing my chances at getting a rebound because if I see a good looking girl, instead of making a move, I sit there and think of my girlfriend. Err. I meant ex-gf there.

It's getting really hard to type without typos. It's funny how you guys read one sentence and yet I rewrote it 3 times to make sure there were no typos.

As always, I'm not even sure there's a point to this email.

Hahah,

Duuude I feel you man. I know exactly what you mean. It's the same with me...

its been over a year and I love her...even more probably...as days go by. Of course, she doesn't know that I cry myself to sleep...afterall, she is 4,000 miles away.

But thats life man. We're down now, but the only way for us, is UP. ;-)

I know it hurts guys, but really.... how can you honestly believe that you love her more after so long??? Dont you think what you are feeling is just an emotional hurricane of hurt and desire for someone who you cared for very deeply? If you hold on to the pain and tell yourself its a feeling of love you will never get over this.... its time to move forward, one step at a time.