Why is it that when you love someone so much, you just can't seem to let them go? and you always constantly thinking of them 24/7...and is it true, "If you really love someone, set them free and if they come back it was meant to be?"...Its been 9 months for me and I still love my ex dearly. I just can't seem to get her out of my mind.

hey i know what it feels like, and to tell u the truth, i dont have the answers either, we've lost contact but the feeling is still there. No matter what i do, he'll always be a part of me, i just wish sometimes that i had another chance........just thought i'd let u know that you're not alone

Of course I don't have all the answers. You can't just let them go, and get rid of those feelings that easily because they were apart of you. And then they just aren't there one day...it's hard. It's okay if you still are in love with your ex. But, if there isn't anything left there, then sooner or later you'll have to get over them. I know it's hard...and it may take awhile. It can take as long as you need it to take. It sucks, I know. I wish I could make everyone's pain go away.

under*

Its so weird how someone can both make you the happiest you have ever been, but also make you hurt more than you thought possible. I think the best thing to do is try to move on with your life. Its really hard to meet someone new but that isnt nessisarily the answer. Keep yourself busy and your mind will be too. The less you think about your ex he faster the hurting goes away.

yeah it sucks and that happen to everybody , bu guess what ..u can't rewind and change the past to be ur "way" ...so suck it up and move on ...

he/she didn't love you unconditionnally and completely , kiss the sky cuz now u got a chance to meet someone new who is going to give u the kind of all u have alwayz dreamt of 0X