My friend wants to die and just took 19 advil pills

if he hasnt gone into convulsions yet, he needs to call poison control n drink lots of water. otherwise hes dead

i just told him that but he asks why.

i cant call for him because hes an online friend, i dont know if hes telling me the truth or not

whos the say but i am still worried , because i am a caring person

Well it's okay to be worried. Hopefully it's one of those things he is just saying and didn't really do. That would be sad, leaving at 14. I know I say I would like to die sometimes but I know I have things to live for and I'm sure he does too. Let us know what happens.

under*

yeah, thats the thing, i dont know him that well. Im not sure if hes just making it up for attention or if hes really did it!

Hes not answering me on msn anymore so i dont know what to think

How am I going to be able to call the cops? This is online friendship, I havent know him that long and for one we both live in different countries.

Theres nothing more i can do, I havent heard from him since earlier when i posted this thread so I dont know what to think

He is on my friendlist on livejournal so i am try to find out if anyone on his list knows him in real life or close enough to find out whats wrong to call/ help him.

I feed bad because really theres not much I can do.

I told him after when he said he taken the 19 pills to drink plenty of water and to call poision control he was like "really"right away after I told him that i didnt hear anything from him( i was talking to him on msn)

so i dont know if he did that or not.

I'm hopeing hes ok, I update more later if I find out anything. I'm hopeing someone on his friendslist on LJ can fill me if they heard from him or anything.

Please when you find out let us know what happened. Hopefully he was just saying it wanting attention and is staying offline so he doesn't seem like a whuss. I've did that before. Keep us informed.

under*

yes of course. as soon as I know, I will let everyone on here know, i promise

lets just hope and keep our fingers crossed that he didnt really take the pills

xx