i love him, hes the one and only

i dont know what it is about me that scare guys off.... the only guy who loved me and the lonly guy i loved was my ex.... we are like bro and sis toeachother now. i wish it were more. hes the only guy that treats me like he does. i feel like i'll never find a guy like him again. ever since he broke it off with us hes been in 2 or 3 relationships... they didn't work....

I haven't been interrested in anyother guys but him. All my friends say i need to get over him. I'm not sure that i can. i asked him if he would go to homecoming with me b/c i had no one to go with and i didn't want to feel stupid and alone. He said that he wanted to but he has something to do that day with the marching band. He wouldn't be able to make it. So then he was like, "i'll senf out one of those flower wrist things i 4got what they were called... any was he said thet he would send me one so that i wouldn't be without one.hes too sweet.

The reason it didn't work was b/c we live 29 minutes away from eachother. the other day he got here in 20 ( he came to my party). well he said he couldn't go long without seeing me and our schdeuls would never work out. He said it hurt him too much.i dont know, it would be the same for me, but it would be worth it.... i could wait a millions years if i had to. I love him so much.

When he was at my party he was all over me. Im not sure if it was the brother type other over, or the i like you still kind of all over. I mean this other guy who came that was a friend of mine i went to hug him and he had his arm around me..... And then we went downsatirs. The daryll(ex) took me and put his arms around me as we went down the stairs as if he were jelous.

I play trumpet. so day daryll. Eddie does too (the gut thet i hugged). All trumpet player are good at saying and competing against eachother to proove it. Well that what they were doing but with me.... and the game of pool and they challenged eachother on my trumpet as well.

Basically my point is .... it sounds like and looks like he still likes me, but he tells himself that he cant... and its hurting me. I would die for daryll i love him too much.

i sound stupid, but i know things and yeah.. eveytime i say this sometimes i prove myself that i am wrong but i can feel it. Daryll is the one. If you knew how we met and how it led to a relationship and everything else i mean its amazing and its like it was on purpose. I mean theres a reason i play trumpet, that i am a female, that i am short , that i am a really good trumpet player, why we got in the same band, why i got his sn, why his ex broke up with him, why hes a trumpet player, why we live in the same district.... think about it.... it all comes together.

Then if i know he is the one, then when will he realize it....

I am so lost and confused and i feel so unloved b/c no lother guys like me like daryll did and does.... i got recjected 3 times today....

Still .... yeah...

Just a few questions...

Why did Daryll's last few relationships not work?

Did any of the break-ups somehow involve you? Directly or indirectly.

It is obvious that you love him because said it took twenty-NINE minutes to get from his house to yours. Not thirty or like, or about anything... 29!

I do not doubt your sincerity.

the next thing i want to ask you is... was the breakup very sincere or some sort of over-the-phone deal? this matters because if he were to use that excuse in an informal/insincere way it could mean trouble. if not then i believe thats not the real reason, because its not good enough. living too far away shouldnt be a reason, especially if far away is thirty minutes and not 300 miles.

Good luck to you and dont heed your friends' advice just yet...

Why did Daryll's last few relationships not work?

Did any of the break-ups somehow involve you? Directly or indirectly.

the next thing i want to ask you is... was the breakup very sincere or some sort of over-the-phone deal? this matters because if he were to use that excuse in an informal/insincere way it could mean trouble. if not then i believe thats not the real reason, because its not good enough. living too far away shouldnt be a reason, especially if far away is thirty minutes and not 300 miles.

Good luck to you and dont heed your friends' advice just yet...

i dont know why they didn't work. im not sure if i was a reason or not. I just dont know! i mean after he laft the party saturday... i held this pillow that i love thet he gave me. He knows me too well. I was hugging the pillow and wouldn't let go. My friend was with me. She say that i was crying. I couldn't help but cry b/c i loved daryll so much and the pillow just reminded me of him so much and makes me miss him even more. everytime i hold it i cry. i will never get rid of it! never!

Darylls not a big phone talker. He will talk on the internet though. and through letter. We do talk on the phone sometimes though. Since our sceduels are so busy we dont get to see eacother much, but a few times for marching band too. so yeah. He sent me an e-mail.... hes said i love you sooo much and i never never stop loving you. It just hurts me that i dont get to she you as offten as i would like. I wish i could see ur face and hold ur hand, but it doesn't happen often. I didn't want you to be hurt either. i just see you more of a sister than a girlfriend. i dont want that label since we live at a distance. Please dont get upset about this b/c i love you and always will.

sooo yeah.... idk......

heres just something that clicks when we are together. He knows it and i know it. His mother treat me as if i were he daughter. she is super nice too. when daryll was over i must have hugged him 100 times. I couldn't do anything else though. i wish i could have got a kiss out of him, but i knew it would be wrong so i said no to myself.

I LOVE HIM AND THIS OTHER GIRL IS TAKING HIM FROM ME! I CANT HADLE THIS! I LOVE HIM TOO MUCH, BUT I WANT HIM TO BE HAPPY TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is strange.....

ever since daryll wsa over staurday he hasn't said one thing about lexi.

yesterday he said that i was so sexy, and had a pillow. "inside joke with the pillow"

he never told me that though. he even said it in front of his friends too. And the know he likes lexi.

my friend who know him thinks that he still llikes me. The way he talk to me and stuff and not talking about lexi anymore.... He thinks daryll is going to ask me out again.

See when you are like brother and sister, and you get told that you are very sexy, when that person says they like someone else.... its just strange.....

I asked him if he wanted to come to my homecoming with me. He said he couldn't b/c of this band thing he has to do that day. He was like i will send you one of those flower thingies( i forgot what they are called at the moment) just to that you wont be without one.

He also sent me a letter that started out. "Hey Babe!" --- Im i really a sister, ot does he still like me????

i think its called a coursage??? lol

anyways, i do think he still likes you and hes avoiding it for some reason. He may also just be shy. If he likes lexi was it him that told you this or friends of yours? if he told you or is sure that you know than maybe he isnt still after you. I am somewhat confused myself about this guy. If he liked you then that makes sense if not then he's dancing around the subject and awful lot.

about the homecoming deal... if he is giving you a coursage than thats more possible proof that he likes you. friends, or brother and sister, dont usually do that.

I dont know if i helped at all but i myself im confused

good luck