Does even a lil acne wreck ur appearance?

Shinobie

I mean i dont have bad acne at all but i have about as much as aregular teenager or maybe a tad bit more but not all that much i consider bad.Does this wreck ur appearance like too women or anything?Like my doctor asked me if i wanted to try some acne medicine when i got these anti depressants although i personally dont think im that bad off.Do u think i should try out this medicine and clear up my face?I mean i feel like im already getting an ok amount of attention from girls lately with my better attitude and stuff.Do u think it would help my appearance alot if i got these and tried it out?

I think it's worth a try. As I just posted on one of the boards in the kissing forum that you had been posting on, girls like guys with confidence, not for their looks. (Although I may havee said it a little bit meaner, heh.)

If getting rid of your acne gives you confidence, you will feel better with yourself and act more confidently, thus making you more attractive and fun to be around.

Go to a dermatologist and ask them. They know all about acne and knows exactly what to do. Since you are only 17 it is also possible that you yourself doesn't yet realise how "bad it really looks". Many times the acne is not fully developed at 17 so it is possible that it will get worse in a year or two. Atleast I wish I had gotten good acne treatment at 17 cause then I would have much less scars left now.

It doesn't matter as long you make sure that everyone else knows that it doesnt bother you. Now dont go running around telling people this but jsut act like its not there.

I had pretty bad acne when I was 14-19 I still have some. The best thing I ever found for it was to keep your face clean, wash it atleast three times a day with a bar of soap, before school, after school, before you go to sleep and anyother chance you get to in between. I've tried all the crap they sell for it and none of worked as well as just keeping your face clean, also NEVER TOUCH YOUR FACE. Its hard, it took me a long time and a lot of yelling at my self but I learned to do this and it helped a lot.

Ok as far your question, NO it doesnt hurt your chance with the ladies. Some may say they dont like it but if you can just be suave and cool about everything, your skin wont matter. I was out at this party, I was 18 at the time, and this one girl wouldnt leave me alone I was so cool about things that night that she came over to me, hung around me, asked me to dance, asked me to walk her to her car, grabbed me and started kissing me, made me take her number, she didnt care that I had acne because I didnt care that I had acne and that I acted so cool about that everything else.

There is so much more that you need to be concerned with about women then your skin, keep it clean and that sthe best you can do. Work on your personality, thats what keeps the ladies pawing at you.

BTW, if your attitude is anything like you signature, plan on prom night being that way. Just a thought.