i asked him to homecoming.... was it yes or no?

i asked this guy hunter to homecoming saturday evening. We are good friends and stuff like that. a couple of days ago he and some of my other guy friends came over to talk for a while. the first thing they said when i came outside was, "are you going to homecoming?" I didn't get one word out of my mouth b/c they started to talk about how much tickets were and that good stuff. Anyways... Hunter wa like im not gonna go im mean its a waist of your 4 hours. He doesn't have a date, maybe thats why he said that. Anyways....... again.... i asked him to homecoming. since he siad he didn't want to go, hes like well im not sure if im going or not, so let me think about it ok? So what i want to know is if thats like a no i dont want to go with you, and not trying to hurt ur feelings type of no..... or if its really let me figure out if i am going 1st and maybe a yes.

Please help me.... i need to know. Thanks

I would say, give it a few days. It sounds like he wasn't going to go at all....but since you asked he was reconsidering. If he says nothing...just give it a few days...then ask if he thought about going. I mean, if he hated you or something he would have said "I just told you I didn't want to go"...but since you asked..he is thinking about it....which is a good thing!

well yeah. i hope he will tell me soon. i mean I think he likes me, at least a little bit. aajust the way hes been nicer to be lately. Hes always coming to see me with james .... He, james, and may dad like to challenge eachother on a halo.

My mom says that they have no going home sense. They will come over in the afternoon and wont leave ntil its dark or almost dark. i had a party saturday, and b4 the party it was all hunter could talk about. everyday in class he was like i cant wait till ur party its gonna be awesome. Hes still like what do you want for ur b-day. I keep telling him nothing, but hes not going to listen to me. he was just like i dont care, im gonna get you something. Well yeah....