My sis can be so sweet sometimes

scared and alone

We were talking earlier on the phone and she could tell that I am really overwhelmed with school and everything so a few minutes later we get off the phone and I go take a shower. When I got out, I check my phone and I see a missed call from her and a voice mail (she NEVER leaves VM) And it was her telling me she loves me and is proud of me and to just relax and she loves me. So sweet of her.

So nice to see a positive, happy thread for a change and glad your sister made you happy.

(I miss my sister)

Do you mean from me or in general? lol either way, yes. It totally made my day. She even called me just to tell me happy valentines day!

And i'm sorry you miss your sister! My sister and I were not close growing up, not until we both got to be adults. Now she is one of my best friends. i'm very grateful for her.

Do you mean from me or in general? lol either way, yes. It totally made my day. She even called me just to tell me happy valentines day!

My sister and I were not close growing up, not until we both got to be adults. Now she is one of my best friends. i'm very grateful for her.

I meant in general, and your post is really heartwarming. I'm happy for you.

Archived