What can I say, this letter is inspired by lost love that can never be reclaim.

We met in the most unusal way, from the first conversation he had my heart. His conversation capture my innermost emotions and I traveled with him on a journey of love.

He told me that he loved me and I told him that I loved him too. We made plans together and we had dreams and his vision was my vision and my vision was his vision. The bond was so strong that I could hear his heart beat from miles aways. He would take to me and my body would react in ways I never knew possible.

How could this be, that after all that I just said, that he won't even talk to me. Why did I have to test his love and lose him. Who told me to do that, beside my insecurity inside me that wanted to prove this wasn't too true to believe and why couldn't I just love the man for all that he gave me and why did I want more.

Why! Now he won't talk to me, and now he won't walk with me, and as I turn and walk away all by myself, some way and some how, I must get him back.

My mornings are now lonely and my nights are long. I miss his touch and his voice whispering in my ears, now all I have is sad, sad tears.

Don't ever bother a perfect love, just thank God and you will not be writing this letter like me.

I was in a 8 year LTR and boi did I learn a lesson people will not change

if they tell yiu they will they are lieing to you this souds like the same guy I was with it has been over for 2 years now and I hace found out I was the one who kept it togeher all those years so I was tired and was not getting what I need out of thie relationship. I have a new guy now who is all about me and more better than x was any day. Jusrt pick up the the pieces and move on.