Does he like me?

We will see each other out at a club and he will talk to me and dance. He says he will call me and sometime he will call and sometimes he wont and well see each other out at the club the next time. When he calls me we talk for a little while and then Ill call him back. Sometimes when I call he says "can I call you back" and he wont. His friend told me that when we first started talking that he would never be my "boy". I told his friend that was okay because I didn't think I would end up liking him. Now I do like him. He was supposed to call me and he hadn't called me in 4 days. I told his same friend that I was through with him and his friend asked why "I said he didn't call when he was supposed to. It had been 4 days!!" So I know it wasn't because he was busy he had 4 days to call me?. The same friend that told me that the guy I liked would never be my boy told me that the guy I liked said that out of all the girls in the last 3 years he has hung out with that I was the only one that he would even consider becoming serious with. I told him I was going out on Sat night to a club in another city. He called me at 1:20am and left a voice mail that said "I just thought I'd call. I'm hanging out at home and thought I would see what you are doing tonight. C-Ya girl" I called him back the next day at 6pm and he asked if he could call me back and I said sure and he hasn't called me back yet. What is going on?

This guy sounds pretty indecicive in what he wants. First off, I would like to suggest for you to not be as concerned with his phone calls. You dont want to seem desperate...that is an immediate turn off. if you play it cool and act as if you arent phased either way-if he calls...cool, if not...cool-he will be more inclined to be magnetized to you. Wait for him to call again...dont call him. when he does call, say politely and sweetly (not like his overprotective gf or mother) "how come you never call when you say you will?" let him answer and leave it at that. If he does it again, say in a joking way "you did it again" and laugh. Stay lighthearted about it b/c if you put too much pressure on him about this, it will only push him away. Fight the urge!

Hi Singlegirl,

Mermayd has some good ideas that might work. Every person is a little different. I really don't like mindplaying games. I even find it disrespectful what this young man is doing here. How is that gonna reflect on a relationship that he is going to have later on? Is he going as disrespectful, too?

I have been put in situations like this. I have talked about this to these women. Some didn't care. Some cared, but didn't change. So, I let them go. I need respect in my relationship. This is not.

I hope things will work out for you the way you have them planned and I wish you luck on any decision you make in this matter.

~ SwingFox ~