This girl again.

whysoalone

I'm not sure if any of you are familiar, but there's a short little story under my created threads from about 3 months ago. I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this thread, so if a mod can please move it to the correct location.

So there was this girl that I really liked, we really clicked, I really liked her but may have pushed a tad too hard for a relationship. She started seeing some other guy, not sure what really went on as I basically never spoke to her again from that point. Fast forward until today, my birthday. She sent me a message saying "I'm sorry I was such a douche to you, you were worth so much more than that. I hope life's good atm!

Why do people do this? As far as I know her and that guy are basically nothing, he doesn't want a relationship with her. I can kind of see what she's trying to do, but I was once really good friends with this girl. Can anyone give me some advice on how to approach this situation without sounding like an absolute tool? Thanks in advance guys

If it was me, and I harboured no ill feelings towards her and wouldnt mind being her friend I would reply saying something like.

"Its cool. No grudges! Life is pretty great at the moment. How are you?"

If I didnt feel all of the things above I would just ignore it.

Archived