break-up break down!

Ok, i guess it isn't really a break up, because we were never together. i told this guy i really liked how i felt, and he said nothing, but he starting acting really nice to me. I waited a few days for him to say something but he had nothing really to say. Then just out of the blue, after totally acting fine around me, tells me he doesnt like me. I can't stop tihnking about where i went wrong How can I get my mind off of him?

Im sure you did nothing wrong. his attraction to you over those few days. Or he may have not wanted to hurt your feelings and be friends. He might have thought that if he were to continue behaving the way he was, he would lead you on, in which case, he cleared the air that he wasnt interested in you that way. Do you recall ever paying attention to him MORE than before you told him how you felt? Or talking to him more? or suggesting your feelings or being together more? If so, he may have felt suffocated. I would tell him that you are ok with his feelings and that you would still like to be friends (if that is what you want). His response will show his maturity...if he is friends with you after, he is secure and mature. Its not easy to get over a crush, especially if things didnt turn out the way you would have hoped. But keep your head up high and stay confident. Dont let it bother you too much. And be proud of yourself for having the guts to express your feelings!