Gay Tendecies?

Blondiegirl

I have a guy friend who I recently hooked up with he is very straight but he is really into the gay sex so to speak. He loves oral especially deep throat and he loves anal in fact he never shut up about anal. He kept talking about how much he likes anal it just seems a little odd a guy is way into blowjobs and anal and not regular shagging. He even asked me to lick his * * * * and stick my finger in his * * * * which I thought was a little strange. I know he is my friend and this is our first time hooking up but he really has some freaky behaviors.

LOL I am not even close to gay. I would love BJ's every day for the rest of my life. I am in my 40's just last month while "shagging" LOL and all that she went in for a BJ, lube her finger and stuck it up there. I was like * * * . I swear it was the best BJ I ever had. My point is never had that done would do it again, doesnt mean I am going to go get laid by a guy.

I have a guy friend who I recently hooked up with he is very straight but he is really into the gay sex so to speak. He loves oral especially deep throat and he loves anal in fact he never shut up about anal. He kept talking about how much he likes anal it just seems a little odd a guy is way into blowjobs and anal and not regular shagging. He even asked me to lick his * * * * and stick my finger in his * * * * which I thought was a little strange. I know he is my friend and this is our first time hooking up but he really has some freaky behaviors.

I like all that stuff too, and I'm a straight man. Why do you define anal and oral sex as being "gay sex" or "freaky". It's just another part of sex that people either like, or they don't. Your friend appears to like it. That does not make him "gay" in the least bit. He would be gay only if he enjoyed these things with another man.

Archived