its been a long long tome

stevef20

So, I went on my 1st date in about 20 years last night, it seemed to go really well, we had a few drinks, talked and laughed throughout and I drove her home, was invited in and we shared some kissing.

I left after a coffee and all seemed cool, she text me this morning about 9 o'clock saying shed had a great night and thanked me, I replied within the hour saying I'd had a great day also.

So that's you up to date, I think I'm going to like this girl so I don't want to blow it, I've not heard off her since and I've not text or called her either, I'm guessing this is all normal but would really appreciate some advice from others more up to date than I.

Thanks in advance

Steve

So, I went on my 1st date in about 20 years last night, it seemed to go really well, we had a few drinks, talked and laughed throughout and I drove her home, was invited in and we shared some kissing.

I left after a coffee and all seemed cool, she text me this morning about 9 o'clock saying shed had a great night and thanked me, I replied within the hour saying I'd had a great day also.

So that's you up to date, I think I'm going to like this girl so I don't want to blow it, I've not heard off her since and I've not text or called her either, I'm guessing this is all normal but would really appreciate some advice from others more up to date than I.

Thanks in advance

Steve

Hey steve, I'm glad you're getting back out there. That seems promising and I think you handled it well so far. The only advice I can offer is to keep your expectations in check. It's only one date and even a good one doesn't always pan out. I'm assuming you will ask her out again and when you do make sure to call her and have something planned. Other than that go for it and good luck!

Archived