I know it's bad but I'm like a person who never gives up..

blueidealist24

I ended up answering and saying I was too busy doing more interesting stuff like organizing my socks. I got no reply. But I'm sort of glad. I'm just tired of him now.

You basically told him that you're still thinking about him and interested - if you were apathetic you wouldn't have spent the time crafting a sarcastic remark.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wanted to make an update on what happened with this guy.. I know this is lame but I pretended to be another girl on the dating site, interested in him. He almost immediately started pursuing me for sex, even though I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE A PICTURE. He had no idea what 'I' even looked like! I of course refused to go on cam because I'm fake. He said he wasn't picky for an encounter, as long as the girl isn't fat or balding. Anyway, he was going to leave his house unlocked so I could go in and wait for him to come home in lingerie. He also told 'me' to wear just a trenchcoat if we met for coffee or if I came over to his house, and if I came over to his house for a first meet when he was there, to immediately drop to my knees and start sucking on his you know. He even invited me over in the middle of the night the first night we talked.. I could almost SEE him panting like a dog thinking he was going to get sex.. and he told me he was jerking off because I turned him on. He also said he jerked off to other girls in the past while talking to them (one being the REAL me I guess, ew). Just like with the real me, he asked for pics of my boobs and a naked cam dance. To test him, I mentioned us starting to date, and he kind of avoided the subject, implying DATING might not be what he really wants. He also talked about his encounters with other women. It sounds like all he does is invite people over for sex, because he said he often does it on the first date and if he's been talking to the person for awhile he just invites them to the house.

Anyway, I know it was a skeezy thing to do to make a fake account, but I really wanted to know what he was really about when not talking to me.. btw he told me some stuff as the fake person, and I know why he rejected me. He said that girls who aren't into kinky stuff bore him, and he would also never date a virgin because he's afraid he would hurt her physically - my friend said this implies he's really rough, but whatever, I don't care, I have all the information I need. I don't have to think it's because I'm an ugly toad anymore. After all, he was going to invite a girl over without even looking at a pic.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived