girls how do you text?

chados

girls how do you text?

many of you probably know this rule, dont contact her the first day, or wait at least 10-20 minutes before texting back. just so you wont look desperate.

how many of you girls wait lets say 20 minutes before answering a guys text? just want to know how common this is. right now im texting with a girl and she do answer and theres definitely some smily faces going on.

i met her yesterday.. it takes her between 20-30 minutes for each text. is this a sign to let go?

there are no rules,sometimes i answer right away,sometimes i do not

how often you answer does not show how interested you are,,and it happens more often that i answer right away to a guy that i am not interested in just because i want the sms conversation to be over as fast as possible

If she leaves you hanging 20-30 minutes between EVERY text, then she's just not really into it. Now if she was busy on the other hand, she would let you know so that it does not appear rude from her end on why it's taking her so long to reply. But if no reason is given from her, take it that she is only replying out of politeness. Leave it for a couple of days and see if she contacts you.

its not how often she replies,its how she replies.are her answers cold,does it seem like she wants to end the conversation?

as said,i reply fast to guys i am not interested in but my replies are very short and cold,,and he can see i am not interested by the answers(if i am not)

Unless it's a close friend or the bf, I don't answer right away or at all. Even with the bf, it varies based on the conversation. He and I will either respond right away or even 30 minutes from the last response, but if it's longer we apologize for not getting back sooner. If someone doesn't respond then don't waste your time or hang on to the phone waiting.

As someone wise has told me " just roll with it"

The problem is that people are basing interest on the frequency of texting. Most texts are just really silly useless words. Just time wasters..all fluff and no substance. Yet people are expected to respond instantly to meaningless fluff. There is no quality information being exchanged in most text messages. Despite this, the pressure is on and a relationship passes or fails based on calculating the length of time between text messages. I think people should stop with the constant texting and start focusing on conversations of more depth and quality verbally over the phone or face to face.

I am female and I text back depending on whether my phone is next to me and my hands are free, and whether I am in the company of another person. Don't read so much into it. If she wants to stop texting, she'll stop completely or tell you flat out she's not interested in a relationship. Meanwhile, why don't you just call each other and actually talk? You could get a lot more information that way.

Archived