Sometimes during sex I can't really feel it ...

Kalika

Sigh ..

OK, here goes -

I have been with my boyfriend 2 years. Love, love, LOVE him.

However - our sex life is, well, just OK. Sometimes when we have sex, I can't really feel it too well. I don't know how to explain this because I've never had this problem with any other guy. He is a little smaller length/width than most people I have been with so I don't know if that's why. I have also gone through childbirth once so maybe that factors in as well. Sometimes I just really can't feel much though, unless he can hit me deep .. Other times I just get really wet but I don't get that really enjoyable friction feeling.

I really want to have great sex with him since I think he's the one for me in every other way. I feel so bad about it and I'm afraid to ask him if he feels the same way because I don't want to hurt his feelings and I don't want him to hurt mine. In general he's not a very knowledgeable lover, but this problem is simpler than that. It's not about his technique - it's about his build. He comes every time we have sex but sometimes I feel like he feels the same way, that either he's not big enough or I'm not tight enough. I don't know what to do!! Every time we have sex I have this feeling like I want more - I like it rough/deep but I don't think he's physically capable of it, and it leaves me feeling less than satisfied. I think he may feel the same way though I doubt he would ever admit it to me because it would hurt my feelings too, if he told me that the sex we have doesn't feel awesome.

Any suggestions - or anyone been this?

Tetsuo -

We do different positions, sometimes it helps, sometimes it doesn't - ex. my legs up on his shoulders, etc ... sometimes we fit really well together and we're in sync. Condoms are not an option for us as they are irritating to both of us.

Last night we made love and it took him a while to come, usually he comes within 3 minutes or so and last night it took maybe 10 - sometimes we have good sex and we can both feel it really well and other times .. very little and I can tell he is having a harder time coming.

It's really strange but I can tell when it doesn't feel as good. Sometimes no matter what position we try it still feels like I'm either too wet or he's just not hard enough for it to feel amazing.

i know over time and after having a child a woman will be less tight that when she was 20 thats understandable however there are things you can do to gain some of that back i dont know all the ways you can go about doing this but i know you can get on a computer so maybe try to look it up how to get make yourself tighter and there is only one way for a guy to get bigger that is with surgery now some ppl will say im wrong and yes pills and all that can make a man last longer and he will feel larger but he wont really be larger with surgery he can be longer and thicker.

Archived