Girls & Love Stinks!!!!

Just went through the same thing, 2 girls, 2 breakups....it sux, but after some talking on here and with a good friend of mine, I have realised it's not the end all of the matter.

It will get better, if you wanted to chat, feel free to IM me, my Yahoo and AIM screen name is Wrathlon69 and my MSN is email removed

You have to take risks to find the right woman for you. Listen harboring that attitude is not going to get you anywhere. You are feeling sorry for yourself and you need to cut it out now. Women are WAY different than us and it does take time to start to understand the differences. You will never totally understand them but, you can start to make changes in yourself.

Do some soul searching and look at what you have to offer them. Is there really anything about yourself that you don't like that you can improve? I know that everyone has something they don't like about themself. The biggest advice I can offer you is this. BE YOURSELF ALL THE TIME

If you are yourself then she will fall in love with you and not the person you portray.

Sorry you feel this way and things get better.

Hubman 8)

Since I've had two bfs break up with me in the span of 12 months, what does that make men?

It doesn't make me dislike men. I don't even dislike my two Xs because they are wonderful men.

I know getting rejected is hard... very, very hard... you have to learn not to be bitter because that will come through to any girls you meet in the future and will be a big turnoff. You might also want to try and see how you contributed to the break up and whether there is anything you could have done differently... trying to improve on yourself is always good... trying to be a kinder, more generous and loving person is never bad.

you might want to start by improving your attitude.

A very thoughtful post Mjane - and you're right - bitterness does have a way of sticking out like a sore thumb for everyone to see.

Also, something else to try: don't attach yourself to young girls who show you some attention. When I was 15, most of the younger boys would do this if they liked a girl. They would express their interest, then literally almost latch themselves onto the girl. Romance can't go that deep at 15 - get a grip and try to enjoy your youth. When you reach your 30's you'll start kicking yourself for not doing exactly that!