What types are attracted to you?

Dougie_D

I mostly attract waitresses, player/party type girls, cashiers, high school girls and occasionally older women. All of them though, are only attracted to me because of the initial impression I give off but they don't like me once they realize my personality (shy/introverted). I suppose they were expecting a more entertaining type of guy.

I just ignore all of them now.

Forgot to add that I'm most attracted to the girl-next-door type of women (you know the cute homey neighborhood girl). But usually they're never interested in me.

I thought you were a Guido--Jersey shore..style ;-) ..funny..

Actually... come to think of it... I am less street now... I dont wear baggy pants since they went out of style, and my last ex who was suburban rubbed off on me, so I dont sound so much street anymore. So yeah, I can see that. My friend, who is Italian from NJ tells me I am guido all the time, so I fist pump randomly so she can laugh. But, lets set the record straight, the blow out haircut with the tape up around the head they wear, the slang they say, the discs they turn, sneakers they wear, diamond studd in the ear, even some of the clothes... was old urban street style!

I don't find that a particular type is attracted to me. I tend to attract a lot of black men (I have a bubble butt), latinos, white douchebags, preppies, rock guys etc... I will 'click' more with my own type preference (which is extroverted geeky - or at least not painfully shy geeky), and hence initiate with these people more. They tend to be generally more intimidated around the douche bag types (I tend to somehow blend in with them too) at parties, so I've learned to be more forward as no one reads me off as a geek. Everyone always looks at me with shock of horror when I tell them my profession.

If you know how certain people perceive you (first impressions), then you can mould what you say to counter that.

So...black men are only attracted to you because you have a bubble butt?

People I attract are usually people I am attracted to on some level as well. Not always but most times. I tend to attract shy-ish guys, sensitive, creative. I don't like someone super masculine but truth is most guys I have dated so far have been too soft and I'd like something different.

I also often get this thing like Greywolf where they thought I was more of a good girl/normal/happy than I am.

I don't find that a particular type is attracted to me. I tend to attract a lot of black men (I have a bubble butt), latinos, white douchebags, preppies, rock guys etc... .

Actually, it should be

"I tend to attract a lot of black men and latinos (I have a bubble butt).

Big booty is highly prized, lol. From what I can tell in your pic, you dont look like you have a big butt.

My friend is white italian with a big booty, and she has latinos and blacks chasing her left and right. A lot of white guys on the other hand dont really care about her big butt.

So...black men are only attracted to you because you have a bubble butt?

Yeah. I really get stared down - it's so blatantly obvious that everyone comments. Usually when I go at a club, I will suddenly get an army of black men watching me dance from behind (all my other friends get cruised from the front). I don't exactly speak to them after being stared down in such a way, so no I can't say it's for my "charming personality".

Yeah. I really get stared down - it's so blatantly obvious that everyone comments. Usually when I go at a club, I will suddenly get an army of black men watching me dance from behind (all my other friends get cruised from the front). I don't exactly speak to them after being stared down in such a way, so no I can't say it's for my "charming personality".

Nice.... just... nice...

I am not black, but.. we love our booties.

And those douchebags... wow, i need to hang out with them, whaaaat. They cant dance at all though.

Just seems like a stereotypical comment. And the one about a army of black men watching you dance from behind. I'm sure that not all black men are interested in you behind. Do you have any other alluring qualities that appeal to any of the other races?

I didn't say that all black men on earth where attracted to me, just that the ones that were attracted to me were attracted to me for my butt. It's just a personal experience thing from clubs, and I'm usually a real * * * * * when I go there as I try to make people stay the farthest away from me as possible - so really I'd have no other redeeming quality.

Some of my friends get randomly motor-boated or grabbed in the breasts, so it's not like other people are generally better.

• 3 months later...

In terms of race or ethnic backgrounds, these are the types of men that I attract ( or approach me willingly ):

- Caucasian ( British, European etc )

- Mixed

- Blacks

- Middle Eastern

In terms of "character" or "personality" :

- Young professionals ( ambitious, driven, highly successful, highly educated, career-oriented )

- Nerdy / geeky types ( mathematicians, doctors, engineers, science "geeks", writers, activists )

- All-around nice boy ( good family, good upbringing, mama's boy, squeaky clean, happy go lucky types )

- Players

Who do I go for ( or have dated predominantly )?

Caucasian white professionals or all-around nice boy types. For fun, the players

Archived