To shorten this story 4 months ago my girlfriend broke up with me. It was pretty hard for a month because I didn't understand exactly what went wrong. The whole commotion could've been avoided had she told me certain things and not kept them to herself. Anyways, fate has kinda started throwing curve balls.

1) School started a little over a month ago and I started seeing her around again (I hadn't seen her all summer). Turns out we have counselor's office together (only 2 people in there) and i'm the only senior she has in any of her classes.

2) Turns out she's in my college class as well, and likewise i'm the only one she knows. We ended up buying our books together to save money.

Well, basically we have become friends again, which we were before. She has a new boyfriend now (for 2 months). What I really want to ask is, her birthday is in 1 week, I was going to get her a card and place it on her car and then pretend throughout the day that I don't know it's her birthday and then let her find the card on her car later on. I was going to just tell her the normal friendly birthday things etc... I want her back desperately but i'm not stupid to where I want to grovel to get her back, so is it alright to send her this card, or will it offend her and hurt what i've tried to get back over the past month?

Ughhh.. First off doesn't it suck that something so simple as leaving a birthday card can cause this much drama. If she has a b/f and your intent is to get her back maybe you should not do the card. But then again it is a stupid b-day cars. I know you want the surprise appeal but maybe just giving it to her is the best thing to do.

Good luck man