My ex hooking up with one of my friends

hungryhuman

I'm still not over the girl we were together for 10 months and she hooked up with some guy and then that guy didn't want her so now shes hanging out with one of my friends... I don't mess around like that so i'm planning on fighting him i'm very pissed off. Were only been broken up for almost a month and a hafl and i still have feelings and been doing NC for about 40 days. I want to fight this kid

this guy is obviously not your friend, as its in the Book of Unofficial Man rules, on Page 53 "do not date your mates ex girlfriends or should expect a punch in the face"

Agreed. Even though he's single, there's plenty of other people to choose from who arent tied to you. They're both losers. And they're showing you their true colors now.

What do you gain from throwing a couple jabs at him? Maybe an assault charge? Look at the big picture what does it tell you about her? In less than one month time frame she banged some dude and now with your so call friend. Consider he did you a favor man. Loose the friend and go NC, be the bigger man.

she broke up with me cause she said we argued to much, but i thinks its a case of GIGS in my opinion and i don't want to fight him because of her i want to fight him for being a scum bag. He done this to one of my other friends and he wanted to beaqt him up too. I just feel betrayed and i want to fight him for doing this not because of her even though i still have somewhat feelings for her but not enough to go back to her. Shes 17 and i thinks its all highschool drama but it just makes me so mad

what made u two breakup? the answer depends on situation or i cant really answer ur point of view on wat to do. elaborate

We broke because she said we argued to much but we did but just talking, we always made up. i guess she had enough because before she broke up with me we had a big fight and she said she needed space and then broke up with me a couple days later and hooked up with some dude and is now pably hooking up with my so called friend

Archived