question about grooming...

All right. I'm a little naive about most things involving sex and the opposite sex but I'm too embarrased to ask my friends about this so here goes. I've got a question for both guys and girls.

Girls: How do you "groom" yourself down there?

I'm just trying to figure out what most girls do down there... aka what's most popular, what you shouldn't do, etc.

Guys: How do you like your girls groomed down there?

Thanks

yeah, guy like girls with no hair...the only places I like girls to have hair is above their nose...that includes eyelashes, eyebrows, and haead...anywhere else is a bit turn off...but if you don't want to shave down there...I'm pretty sure the guys won't mind...but its preferreble, and if you expect oral, then I think shaving will be a good idea.

sterio-typicly guys like a girl to be shaved "down there" that is the way I like it I know, but it is a matter of personal choice. Do what feels most comfortable to YOU. But I will tell you most guys do like it shaved but will not be "turned off" if you dont so dont worry about it.

Well i guess im not the stereo typical guy. I dont like a girl who is completely shaved down there. I think its cause the majority of girls are not completely shaved down there, and so when a girl is the guy gets even more excited as its rare (altho its becoming increasingly common)

For me I prefer a girl who has a thin strip (brazilian) or a nicely trimmed bikini line.

For girls I like them to be trimmed...not bald. But definitely shaved or waxed around the vagina itself. Especially if oral sex is involved. I don't like a mouth full of hair, or having to search for it either.

Myself, I shave and trim myself as well. I shave the shaft and testicles, and trim the rest. Two reasons...

1.) When it's hot, you sweat...and it smells. Sick.

2.) A girl likes it more when she goes down to also not get a mouth full of hair. Also, guys, when you shave all that hair off, it makes you look bigger. So you can create the illusion of being hung even if you're not.

Also, when both people are shaved or waxed, the sensation during sex is so awesome! All you feel is skin to skin...not skin with hair all over it!!

And, it's only itchy the first few times you do it...after that, you get used to it.

Trust me...try it.