she's confused, how do i fix things

Well, my ex and i broke up two months ago, a couple of weeks ago i saw her again for the first time since the brake up. Things were fine, we talked, we laughed we goofed off and had fun. Then all of a sudden she ran out of the room and she has been acting weird since and like avoiding me. I e-mailed her and asked her why she is acting the way she does, and she finnally she told me that she was fine that night until she relized what she was chosing to give and it hurts. I know that she still loves me, and seems to me that she wants me back but she won't. I think part of the reason is that she holds a lot of guilt on herself. She is the kind of person that does that a lot. and she feels that it will never be the same. How do I get her to become comfortable around me again and get her to see that there is a possiblity of being with each other. Since the brake up, we have gotten into some rough arguments and stuff like that. she is really confused right now, how do i get out of this mess and be with her again?

There is no quick fix. It took her a long time to start feeling bad about things right? Its going to take just as long or longer for her to feel good about things again... if ever.

So the best thing to do is completely enjoy any time you spend together and act as if everything is fine. Don't say anything at ALL about the relationship, and she will gradually become more comfortable.