im 17 and i go to high school and college at the same time; i guess you could say im a tad bit more mature than a lot of people my age. anyways, i havent been with alot of girls, probably 3 other serious girlfriends in high school, about 5 or 6 months each. the girl i'm with right now has had a lot more "experience" than me. we've been together for about 2 months now and she wants to go farther than just making out. we both care a lot for eachother. i've never gone any farther than making out, so i guess im a little insecure and intimidated, and ive told her this and she understands that im not ready yet (this is why i know she cares about me, and vice versa). i really want to go farther and be able to share more physical things with the person i love. any suggestions on how to go about this?

yeah sure go ahead and go on a step farther but the thing is u have to be sure that you will stay with this girl because i don't think i want you to just have sex with her and than date her for 5-6 months and broke up with her. than all you guys have done is like nothing and it won't feel special. oh and if u have sex with her just remember to weird condoms.

I think its great that you want to have a stronger relationship with your girlfriend. That you want to get more intimate and passionate with her. I would say that rubbing her tummy is a great way to start out. From there, you can move to caressing her breasts. From there, the shirt can come off. Ya know?

I'm sure you're fine with kissing the neck and everything (you said that you've made out with her). So, you can start to kiss her chest. And kiss downwards. By there, natural instinct should kick in.

Now, I'm going to say this because I want to inform you, so that you have a greater chance to avoid doing something now that you'll regret very much later on in life....

Sex before you are married, in ALL cases, is a sin.

You should never do something while being fully aware that it is a sin.

God must come first in your life. If you put God aside, then you are putting the only thing in real control of your life aside. God is the key to all your happiness.

Life is a test... a test that lasts for the time of our lives. This test is something we humans call time, which is a little sliver of forever. The only puropse in life is to determine our fate of an eternity of heaven or an eternity of hell. There is nothing you can do in life that makes it worth going to hell forever for. You could live the most pleasureful, self endulgent life possible, here on earth, but it wouldn't be worth going to hell for. thereforeeee, why not sacrifice for this little sliver of forever to earn an eternity of absolute paradice?

No matter what God loves you. Please, find Him and talk with Him. Make God your top priority in life. He will guilde you.

Thankyou

It's great you and your girlfriend want to express your love on a more physical level, it should help to bring you even closer together and allow you to share love in different ways, She'll trust you and respect you if you're not ready, but readiness can occur in an instant... and you'll know the right time, there is no need to plan it

Sex before you are married, in ALL cases, is a sin.

Not that I necessarily disagree with this statement personally gogol, however, I dont think that the emphasis on all cases is fair, and you are assuming that your belief is everybody elses and this is not the case, you must maintain respect other peoples beliefs (or lack of belief).

i agree with you and i want to go to the next step, but it just never feels like the right time or place. we're always at her place or my place alone and cuddled up on a couch or bed, but i always "chicken out" and think that its not the right time. i made the decision to do it. any suggestions on how to go about this?

sorry im so lame

I understand exactly what you're feeling, I was like that with my boyfriend... he is 22 and I am 17 (and was a virgin). So naturally I was a bit upset about him having a "history", if you will..

But then I just had to think to myself, that all that is in the past, and if he still wanted to dwell in the past, that's what he would be doing, he wouldn't have moved on to me...

Just take your time if you are not comfortable, remember that your girlfriend loves you and wants you to be as happy with your relationship as you are...