Feel so lost and alone

jimbobday

I feel so lost and alone right now.

Just before a suicidal thought even entered my mind.

I feel like i have no one in my life, like i am going no where in life, i feel so useless and pathetic right now.

I really dont know what im going to do my relationship is in a shambles, i cant concentrate at work, i have next to no friend and im broke

I know how you feel. I was that way not 2 months ago. I basically stayed in bed all day hoping that my situation would just fix itself if I wished hard enough. My ex did the cruelest thing that anybody has ever done to me. She left me for somebody else after a 3.5 year relationship and 2 months later married the guy. I am still in shock, but it does get better with time.

You are not worthless or pathetic. You need to look at the positives like O-shen said. You are not defined by your relationship. You do not need a partner to be happy with yourself. I know its hard, I still want my ex back despite what she did. Even though at the same time I know it's exactly what not to do.

She did what she did and left for a reason. So be it. I am taking the time to find me again. Somewhere along the line I lost my identity. I became somebody I didn't really want to be. I have found strength within and things are looking better and better every day. It does get better and easier. You just have to hang in there and let time heal your wounds.

Try and get some exercise, get a cool haircut, say hi to a few people, stop moping around and pick yourself up. People do respond to this. Concentrate on you and only you. Make a list of the things you want to do today and cross them off as you get them done. It will help get your mind on something else. Go out and get a job for some cash.

Do something. Anything. Hang in there and get yourself motivated. I know it's tough, I 've been there. But these little suggestions I have given you worked for me. Maybe you can try them or think of some on your own.

Either way, it does get better. And the sooner you get moving, the sooner the hurt and confusion will go away.

Archived