i love a guy from the buttom of my heart, but everybody tells me that he's a player he flirt with each and every girl he know or see

he asked me out once and i said yes, coz he told me that he love me and even some of his friends said that

after one week he told me that he's not ready for this relation becoz he's not treating me as a gf,he want a break, and he said that its him the problem not me he also said that he love me.......

i dont know what to do

forget him or wait from him!!!!!

what if he asked me out should i say yes or no

all my friends told me that he dont deserve me i deserve a better guy

but what should i do

i love him and i know that i cant forgte him!!

Hi redangel..

I'm just out of a 4 and a half year relationship. She finished the relationship, by the way.... You sound a lot younger than me in the way you write... although I maybe wrong.

How do you know you love him after only being with him for one week?

In my opinion, flirting is harmless if it remains, just flirting. It's even better if you can do it to another infront of your partner without jealousy steaming in and raising anger.

If he asks you out again, play him at his own game and tell him that "You will think about it and get back to him". If after you've thought about it (like you have to by your mail !!!) and do go out with him, flirt infront of him. You will soon see if he is really what you want in a guy...

Good luck.

Since he flirts with many girls,most probably he is not such a serious guy.I've been hurt many-many times by guys like him in the past.As you grow up and become more mature you will find out yourself that people like him who start relationships and end them in just a week aren't really interested in serious bonding with people.I understand that you love him but try to find another guy that is more mature and that will really love you.

Hi redangel,

A relationship with this guy might or might not work out. I am not sure. Asking me, I find someone not being really serious, if they would flirt with me, but every person is different. Some people just need this flirting with others to keep the relationship going. Others get too jealous over this flirting.

My suggestion is to see how it works for you. It does look like that you don't really like it. In that case, I would advice you to stay in the dating game and find someone that matches you better.

I wish you good luck

~ SwingFox ~