Question and need of venting

ONCT

You might have read my post about my ex breaking NC after 3.5months. Was it a closure mail or an opening? I don't know.

It's been a week now, tough week, trying to decide what to do and even more difficult, going through all kinds of scenarios, thoughts, despair, loss of hope, high hope...etc

I'm doing nothing which is from what I've been told the best thing to do except it's very hard on me. My thoughts are constantly going in different directions. I unfortunately have nothing to keep me busy her, no friends, very boring job. All that we'll be better in a couple months...

I think I've done good with NC as I never broke it, but hope has always been there and is still there. I know the relationship was a good one for both of us and we could be happy again, just not the right timing for her, she couldn't let her 'wall' down. Now she might be able to, but I don't know if she would want it with me anymore.

I'm told to let go, that she has to realize what she wants/misses and make the move if it's meant to be, time will tell...

Well, how do you let go when you still want your ex back?

It comes and goes but you have to make the effort to make it go. I was fine until i realized her bday is this week. Also, being around negative people who are also going through their own relationship issues returns you back to day 1 of the break up. You just have to think positive. Even if you dont have friends now, find a hobby or thought to take up your free time. I am doing well with strength-training, comic books, reading up on attraction and dating, ambitions to get a new job, etc.

It's very very difficult - I also want my ex back but it's been 2.5 months, she keeps intiating contact, but hasn;t said 'I want you back' so I know I have to let go. The only thing you can do is accept you're going to think about her all the time, accept you're going to miss her loads, and accept it's going to take a lot of time, but everyday try and focus on how you can make your life more enjoyable and better. What I'm finding hard at the moment is not regretting making her lose that attraction and believing I will ever meet someone as good as her in the future.

I was fine until i realized her bday is this week.

Fakk the recession. It`s just a birthday. My ex had her birthday last Thursday on October 13th.

I felt good, didn `t contact her and was buzy the whole time.

Ofcourse I recalled some memories fondly, about having a celebration and dinner with her family last year etc.

But thats nothing. You have to be over it.

My birthday is coming up in 3 weeks and I dont expect her to wish me anything. In fact - I dont want to.

Breaking NC for just wishing happy bday would be so lame.

Keep your $hit together, Thorshammer!

and Not a single fakk was given that day! : )

I am good, I been eager to sleep with someone new lately. In time you will look back on your ex with a smile, but not be as attracted to her. I mean she let you go, you will start to want to erase that blemish that hit your self-esteem, you would want to forget being dumped. Eliminate that hit to your confidence will make your ex something you would want to forget and not relive. For some, their ex's are seen as failures, of this energy that made them feel ugly and weak, while the dumper will look at you and wonder, "what if?" They might go through their heads if they made the right decision, they dont have the negative thoughts we have of them as their last final memory, we didnt leave them and abandon them in the last minute of our existence in their lives. And thats where you wont give a flying ---- when they come back, they are associated with "bad".- obviously this rings true for me personally

Like I said, bro, it comes and goes. I am chilling right now since it "went", I had an ex of 8 years hit me up yesterday and we chatted all day, it felt good. Me and her are very compatible, even if I dont get with her, it still shines a light to the possibility of finding better (and yes, she is the ONLY ex i would take back). Plus I am not going to lie, I cant help but think how the sex would be with this girl.

Fakk the recession. It`s just a birthday. My ex had her birthday last Thursday on October 13th.

I felt good, didn `t contact her and was buzy the whole time.

Ofcourse I recalled some memories fondly, about having a celebration and dinner with her family last year etc.

But thats nothing. You have to be over it.

My birthday is coming up in 3 weeks and I dont expect her to wish me anything. In fact - I dont want to.

Breaking NC for just wishing happy bday would be so lame.

Keep your $hit together, Thorshammer!

and Not a single fakk was given that day! : )

True

Archived