I have been using NC as a way of not only healing but also trying to get my ex girlfriend to understand how life is without me.

Thing is she is the one that went silent on me since the break up happened which was Sept 2nd. I messed up by doing all the wrong things

begging,pleading,sending gifts etc. I finally went NC on Sept 16th and havent reached out ever since. Is there even a chance she misses me?

I mean she blocked me on FB the day after she left me and changed her cell phone number. What gives? We had 1 year and 8 months together.

She has never took any of her exs back but again we lasted way longer then her last 2 and we had an actual serious relationship.

This is our first official breakup and have never had any break of any sort. She never told me she doesnt love me the same anymore or the feelings arent there anymore.

She told me " I love you and would do anything for you. I'm just literally not happy in the relationship anymore. I want to focus on school right now and only school". She left me

on her first week of college if that helps with the story..I really dont know what to think and has my brain spinning in circles. The girl I thought loved me dearly has just basically vanished..

When she says shes not happy, I see it as her being depressed. Ive never cheated or was abusive.

I have been using NC as a way of not only healing but also trying to get my ex girlfriend to understand how life is without me.

Thing is she is the one that went silent on me since the break up happened which was Sept 2nd. I messed up by doing all the wrong things

begging,pleading,sending gifts etc. I finally went NC on Sept 16th and havent reached out ever since. Is there even a chance she misses me?

I mean she blocked me on FB the day after she left me and changed her cell phone number. What gives? We had 1 year and 8 months together.

She has never took any of her exs back but again we lasted way longer then her last 2 and we had an actual serious relationship.

Its funny that you wonder why she's on NC after your break up. But you're here doing the same thing.

She's on NC for the same reason you are to move to bigger and better things.

She needs to heal. Just like you need to heal. It has nothing to do with what you did or didnt do, right now. All that was reasoned out, when she decided to break up with you. Right now, its just about getting on with your life. She is. And you need to, too.

Its funny that you wonder why she's on NC after your break up. But you're here doing the same thing.

She's on NC for the same reason you are to move to bigger and better things.

She needs to heal. Just like you need to heal. It has nothing to do with what you did or didnt do, right now. All that was reasoned out, when she decided to break up with you. Right now, its just about getting on with your life. She is. And you need to, too.

Thing is I don't want to move on. I want her back in my life and always feel that their is hope.

Thing is I don't want to move on. I want her back in my life and always feel that their is hope.

Hope is what will kill you. As long as you hope, you won't move on regardless. It'll take time for it to sink in OP, but she's moving on. And so do you.

Some time with NC will pass and you start seeing that you dont want her back in your life.

Endy gives a good thing to read to you:

So You want your ex back? Read this first. link removed

Like x2.

I read that ebook after I was fresh out of my relationship. Its short, sweet, to the point. And VERY true. It made me stronger to keep going through NC.

^OP, read that link. You'll be glad you did.

Archived