My bestfriend became my girlfriend 3 years ago. She love me at that time but I really didnt concentrate on our relationship. Knowing she love me I just didnt do anything about our relationship. Then she broke up with me after 2 years. I was so devestated about what happened. Then I realized my mistake and tried to win her back. I improved myself, I went to the gym, I bought clothes, I really tried hard to improve myself. Then we started to go out again. Watching movies, hanging out in her home and going out to the malls. I hope she could give me one more chance in our relationship. Then one day she told me that she can't love me anymore. She really thinks of me as her bestfriend. Im full of regrets right now and im hurting inside. I cant sleep, I can't concentrate in my work but im trying hard to move on. I still love her but knowing the truth that I didnt do anything when we where still together hurts me very much. I wanted to be her best friend again but right now I cant because of my situation. Could someone give me an advice about this kind of situation.

Slasher I am in that same exact situation right now. See I have two guy best friends one that has been there as just a friend since the 7th grade and the other was my recent ex boyfriend. The story is exactly like yours. My friends tell me I should move on w/ my life. My question is what if you can't let go, and don't want to move on.

I completely understand what you are feeling... it really is no fun when that happens. Unfortunately, there is nothing that can take the pain away but time and space. If she can't love you anymore, I atleast admire her for coming forward with that-- afterall, I'm sure it wasn't easy.

Its hard at first, trying to concentrate, eat and even sleep-- but only time will really heal it.. Perhaps after some time, you both can regain a friendship again.. My heart goes out to you, friend.. I hope that sticking to this website as your rock and support, you will find that friends-alike share the same feelings... Just keep us posted.