hmm

copepouches

Basically I like this girl but we slept with each other the first night It was fine for awhile but now I want to get to know her and not sure where her heads at. We have sex constantly but she also wants to hang out and do things are we already dating?? i don't know lol. I try to be honest about my feelings without getting to mushy but I would like to get to know her before I lock myself down and she seems to just be whatever about it like it doesn't bother her that we spend so much time together and * * * * all the time. I have met her circle of friends and they say she wants to date but she doesn't act like it. Bottom line i asked if she wanted to hang out she says no so I said ok then I was joking and like do you ever want to hang out and she was like no so it got weird and I was ok bye. Then I was like well it was nice meeting you good luck whatever you do she says ok. so I was kind of pissed but figure I have been through worse then this. then 4 hours later she invites me over for a movie and pizza and I couldn't already was busy. I call her back and was like well whats up and she still won't really say anything so I'm like ok bye and now i'm here looking for opinions. Are we just * * * * buddies gone bad I don't know I usually get to know someone before sex so I'm in uncharted waters.

Easy. Easy. Easy. SHE IS EASY! Which means in my opinion, she doesn't have many morals or self respect... is this someone you want to consider dating? The way she has been acting? Could you actually sit there and think of how many other guys she has slept with so quickly? I bet your not the first...

haha I know that but I guess I got my blinders on I probably need to just get her out of my system for a couple weeks lol. I mean I kind of trying to keep an open mind here but yea I know I can't date her seriously but I'm open to the idea of her learning a new lifestyle. The sex is good ! * * * * I guess I gotta just cut her loose shes very attractive too she would probably get me into a lot of trouble if I continue. I have been single now for about 7 months and she was the first one I have been interested in. Alcohol is no excuse but we were hammered !

haha I know that but I guess I got my blinders on I probably need to just get her out of my system for a couple weeks lol. I mean I kind of trying to keep an open mind here but yea I know I can't date her seriously but I'm open to the idea of her learning a new lifestyle. The sex is good ! * * * * I guess I gotta just cut her loose shes very attractive too she would probably get me into a lot of trouble if I continue. I have been single now for about 7 months and she was the first one I have been interested in. Alcohol is no excuse but we were hammered !

Well I guess it's cool if you don't expect this to lead anywhere, but it doesn't sound like that is your expectation - in fact it sounds like you want to change her. Trust me, no one is going to change for you. Not because you're a bad dude. Because it's really, really hard for people to change in any meaningful sense of the word.

Do I just keep sleeping with her or what though I mean I don't want to stop having sex but I'm not really a robot either I will eventually end up screwing myself and I know I don't want anything to serious unless she kind of shows me what shes about its weird. Its a * * * * ing jungle out there lol

Archived