drunk---truth comes out?

People tent to say what they "think" is good when drunk. However, Seeing as I have said some "smart" things drunk, I will say this....a drunk male is known to say what they think you want to hear because most (not all) have the idea that "If I say this...I may get some action!" I would ask him about what he said some time and see if it holds true still.

Good luck, happy hunting!

Difficult one to answer. Sometimes u can say the truth cause u don't fear the consequences while your hammered. However, u also say stuff which isn't entirely true as well, like how much u like a girl who when your sober u don't like as much.

So its quite 50/50 i believe.

But the way i understand it he did like me before then his best friend starting to go out with this girl then he started going out with his best firend friend too..it was strange everyone thought he liked me good signs and all he just turn 21 aug 26 and he been drunk like 3 times he said few things that he shouldnt said infront of his gf??????????????

I wasnt there but he said things like do u know nicole has 3 boobs and he talks about sexaul with me. i know before he was even drunk or anything he ask his sister where i been? he ask her if i am going over to gave him birthday sex? what do u think

i think he does still like me just dont know what to do with her and me

mostly when people get drunk they dont know half of whats going on... most of the time everything is blurs to them and i have to agree with jonnyg it pretty much is 50/50 because most of the time they dont know whats going on but then again you never know what they really mean because they forget everything they've said the day before