another sad cutting story

alot of my friends cut, but one of um means alot 2 me in a different way. She just keeps doin it as much as i tell her 2 stop she wont listen and its gettin worse and i cant tell cause she'll get sent away for a month and i couldnt take it and neither could she im pretty sure she'd go insane.Im scared and dont no what to do.I love her but i cant bring myself to help her the best way i know how cause it would effect everyone, and i cant just mess every 1's life up, so please some 1 tell me what 2 do!

Yeah dude I know... Especially since we're both best friends... Lol! But anyway, you know they've got that substitute... Give them and they're ice a chance... I'll check they're wrists and stuff... If it doesn't stop then I might tell... I'm as clueless as you are man... But, I know that one in particular I'm talking about and I feel the same way... That's all... Later...

just telling yawl...we all know how you feel about that girl...and once in awhile give yourselfs a chance! but about her cutting...shes gonna stop!

no offence or anything but you really need to give us a chance to stop...you watching our every move just bothers us more and more....thanks for being such good and caring friends but just let us free for alittle bit. i dunno weird but we will stop...eventually anyways....i love yawl! so dont be mad...

sorry that i make you so mad...but you KNOW that im actually trying to stop. about ashley...i dunno if she is..but once again your going off saying the same stuff. and all those times we argue about ashley and her reasoning....well yeah im just trying to defend my best friend for right now. she needs someone to be there for her and understand her and stand up for her when nobody else will...im sorry but im not gonna leave her hanging like everybody else has done for me! but jarred, please dont get so mad...im trying my hardest to stop...ashley hasn't done it since your lil party thing anyways...so as long as i try to stop...so does she. sorry that this whole thing has made you mad so many times...and that its caused you alot of pain but i love you! and thanks for being such a great "big brother" ...bye..