Do any girls like tall and lanky guys?

Yes, i'm one of those people who has a preference for taller guys-- I dont know why, its just the way it is. I'm not going to deny it. Though, i'd have to be a real biatch to turn someone down who was perfect in every way except for the fact that they were shorter than me -- thats just stupid. To tell you the truth, I dont understand why someone would score extra points in my book if they're taller than me, but its just the way it is.. i'm a mystery to myself. =B

Outlaw, dont get down about your height!! Think of it as an advantage -- you'll be able to sort out the shallow from the nice girls straight away just by seeing if they turn you down *just* because you're shorter (which is a really shallow reason, if you ask me.) Plenty of girls I know go out with guys shorter than them -- maybe its just because around here alot of the guys haven't been through puberty yet, I dont know, but my friend who's about two inches taller than me (5"8) is going out with this guy who I swear is about 5"2. Its really cute.

Omg...I LOVE tall, lanky guys!! I myself am about 5'8 and a half...considering i'm only 15, and I'm the same way you are...I can eat non-stop, but I don't gain weight!! I think its all in the genes...lol But don't even go thinking that no one will ever like you!! Its not true! The muscular guys are most jerks n e way, they tend to think that their *ALL THAT* when really...there not. Plus i wouldn't even consider even goin out with someone shorter than I am...(I'm just like that, no disses to people verticlly challenged...lol)...But yea, don't worry about a thing...ur just fine the way ur built!!

Thank you I feel so much better knowing alot of girls LIKE tall guys but hey, it is a preference and there is nothing wrong with that. It is just too many girls out there who actually want tall guys. But anyways.....

Thank you Kitz, I will try not to focus on that aspect. I mean I didn't ask to be this height but i actually like being short. I can do things most taller guys cannot, like fit under alot of doorways and not whack my head! But everyone has a preference but those girls who did what I posted earlier (and what Sheyda just explained) is just downright shallow. My heart broke when I heard those words come out of her mouth. All those compliments and I am not good enough because of a few inches....that is completely messed up.

hey im 6'1" 140lbs and girls are usually all over me you just got to know how to treat them.

!!!!you must be just skin and bones. Start eating man.

Most girls (at least I was told) prefer bigger guys...not guys that are overweight, but guys with a little extra meat, I guess is a security thing.

Ghost i can give him some backup on this one mang trust me some of us guys have such high metabolism its not even funny.Us type of guys could prolly eat fast food all the time and not gain a pound.There have been sometimes where i jsut contantly eat for like 2 weeks straight and i do not gain a single pound.We r blessed with a high metabolism but the onyl fall back is we cant gain weight that well maybe there is some special way we go about it.I know whenever i tell somebody i am about 6 ft,130 pounds they r like "wow ur skinny!".They r amazed by how i weigh so little but o well me its kind of hard iono why but it is.Although there r streaks where i never eat much for like 1 week straight just because im always doing something.

I bet if you eat two meals a day....morning and night....you will get huge.

If you want to try it go ahead...drink a gallon a day of whole milk, and eat a lot of carbs...have two huge meals a day...breakfast and dinner, skip lunch. keep at this for a month, and lets see what happeneds next

I'm 6'4 and 155 lbs. I used to be really critical of my skinniness, eating 160 grams of protein per day spaced out 30 grams every 3 hours and going to the gym. After 3 months of working my nuts off I gained 10 lbs.

Finally I saw a guy my same height and skinniness with this super hot girl and totally gained confidence in myself. I get comments from everyone telling me I need to gain weight. Oh well, we all have imperfections that we can't change, they become part of our character.

Forgot to say in last post...I've read through lots of the posts through the search facility and it's good to see I'm definitely not the only gay guy in here! Tall, lanky guys do it for me.....must be a case of opposite attracts....it must have been the 6'7" bf I had recently