Question about difficulty masturbating and having sex

Ok, I am a female who is almost 18 years old. I have never had an orgasm....and I almost came close to having sex once. My hymen was broken but I didn't go through with having sex. My question relates to this in that I find it very difficult to insert a tampon (like it has to get past this bone or something and it kinda hurts when I try to do so....and then when its in, maybe I didn't put it far enough in, it is uncomfortable) and then to take it out, and I find it difficult to finger myself as I can only fit one finger inside at the most, sometimes I can fit two but it hurts a little and is uncomfortable.

I've tried masturbation both with the clitoris and penetration but I don't feel much, if any, pleasure with my clitoris and I cannot go ahead with putting anything into my vagina that is bigger than my one finger, because it is uncomfortable or starts to hurt. I was wondering if this was normal? Will I ever be able to have sex normally without pain and discomfort? Would a penis be too big to get past that pelvic bone? At the moment I don't have anyone who I would want to have sex with, but I think if I did I would be really scared to try for fear it wouldn't fit and fear of the pain. Any advice is appreciated...Thanks.

I may have not had sex yet, but you really shouldn't fear it. I know a good site that could probably help you with this semi-problem.

link removed

They could probably help you with this, if not then you need to get help as this kind of thing has been known to screw up people's psychies.