My ex broke up with me 9 days ago. And blocked me on FB the day after she left me. Ever since she left me I have no heard a word from her. She doesnt pick up my calls

or answer my texts. Is this normal? Should I just be patient or should she have contacted me by now?

It's over kid.. She felt like breaking up with you a long time ago, but deliberated the decision weighed the positives and negatives and she felt like the negatives out weighed the positives... DO NOT TRY TO CONTACT HER, instead go do some of the things you like to do like working out, video games etc... Ok, say you get back with her.. I bet you in 3 months she will break up with you again for the same reason.. Let it go my friend..

I don't know if you had a closure talk at the time of the breakup or not. If you didn't I feel for ya. It's always difficult when they just vanish, it leaves us with all of the questions and no answers. But I agree with everyone else, NC is best for you now. If she isn't responding, trying to contact her more and more won't do anything to fix that, it pushes her further away. That and it really kills your already low self esteem because you're being ignored...

I feel for ya. I know I struggled a lot with not contacting because I felt like if I didn't remind her of me she would move on faster. The truth is she's already moved on it sounds like. Also I kept having more and more questions that I felt she could answer during NC, but eventually I learned to accept that sometimes you don't get answers. It's how it goes. AND to most of those questions I came up with, I knew the answers within myself... I didn't need her version of the truth.

You feel like you'll never hear from her again, and you might not. But you have to give her space to live her life. By not contacting her now, you get over it faster and in the future if she does contact you, you'll be in a much healthier position to decide how or if to respond.

You'll get through it man, it just takes some time.

Well actually she left me on friday. I went NC up until Tuesday. She didnt answer me. I went to her house on wednesday and she wasnt there. Thursday was the last day I ever made contact.

So Ive gone 3 days with no contact. Plan on going 2 more weeks and approaching her once more. The love was always there and I cant see it just taking me out of her life so easily..

Well actually she left me on friday. I went NC up until Tuesday. She didnt answer me. I went to her house on wednesday and she wasnt there. Thursday was the last day I ever made contact.

So Ive gone 3 days with no contact. Plan on going 2 more weeks and approaching her once more. The love was always there and I cant see it just taking me out of her life so easily..

Don't approach her in two weeks...think about it...what if she is with someone else, which could is why she blocked you so fast. You never know and you shouldn't care anymore.

If you go looking for answers, I guarantee you, you will find them...and it is not always the best thing.

Don't approach her in two weeks...think about it...what if she is with someone else, which could is why she blocked you so fast. You never know and you shouldn't care anymore.

If you go looking for answers, I guarantee you, you will find them...and it is not always the best thing.

Well thing is she still had my family as friends for some time now. So she never put anything out there like if she had someone else. But I totally see where your coming from.

Archived