UgH!!! If you want a BJ...you better ask me nicely!!!

girlfromjersey

Why seriously? Could you at least wait until I am done with folding laundry? Or finished washing dishes? Or perhaps you could stop me with what I am doing, I don't mind it...but at least ask me nicely, make it fun....make it intriguing. KISS my ear, whisper it. Don't just say, " Can you give me a bj '' as if you were asking for cookies or any other ordinary thing. Really love you but sometimes its annoying. I just need that extra....I can't think of a word. Wonder if all men are like that, eventually.

Why seriously? Could you at least wait until I am done with folding laundry? Or finished washing dishes? Or perhaps you could stop me with what I am doing, I don't mind it...but at least ask me nicely, make it fun....make it intriguing. KISS my ear, whisper it. Don't just say, " Can you give me a bj '' as if you were asking for cookies or any other ordinary thing. Really love you but sometimes its annoying. I just need that extra....I can't think of a word. Wonder if all men are like that, eventually.

Have you TOLD him this? Communication is the key.

Funnily enough, my girlfriend nagged me for the opposite reason, i used to ask nicely, and one night she turned round and just said "If you want it just take it!!" as in, she just wants me to grab her and make her randomly whenever I want. But she is into submission.

I dated a guy briefly who wouldn't even ask. He'd say, "I want a BJ." I found it so rude and condescending. I love giving oral and I'm happy to do it but I'm not a BJ dispensing machine. That approach completely turned me off.

I don't think my current guy has ever asked me for one. He's never needed to, really.

Archived