Something that bothers me about being intimate

joeson1257

You know what, even the most experienced people are plagued with concerns about the partner thinking about an ex. A person who is in love with their partner will not think about an ex. Only people who are still pining for an ex or who are not in love with their partner will be making comparisons. So choose someone who you know loves you and who is not fresh out of a break up.

The average penis size for a man is 5.5-6.2". A lot of men don't seem to realize this so they think they will be too small. I think it's more about how you use what you've got. She isn't thinking about the inches as much as over all performance & if you're doing it right she's not comparing anything. I've never been in the heat of the moment & took time out to compare which lover was the best or worst. I've never compared even when I wasn't in the heat of the moment. Everyone brings something different to the table. Focus on finding mutual pleasure. Get out of your head and into the bed!

it is not so much about length but more about the girth...and how you use it so don't worry so much.....in some positions a longer one can really hurt if it hits the uterus, we had to change positions when that happened cause that is really painful....but if it is 2 cm in or 10, not really much difference, okay 2 cm would be a difference, but the width is more important, and the foreplay, use your fingers on her clit at the same time and she will come no matter the length...

I'm afraid that if I ever become intimate with a woman, she will think about her past lovers instead of me. I'm a little on the small side and if her ex was 7-8" then she will probably be thinking about him and not me. How can I get over this?

When you eat a very tasty strawberry shortcake, does your mind suddenly race back to a strawberry shortcake you had last year that was slightly better? It's doubtful. If these forums are any indication, people only tend to draw comparisons if their current partner is lacking in multiple areas vs. another recent partner they had.

You've never had sex - but have you kissed multiple women? You might compare the women's kissing technique in a very superficial way ("I loved it when she did this or that") - but in no way, shape or form does that mean that you want to kiss your ex... right?

Sex is the same.

I think the size of your member here is irrelevant.

I'm afraid that if I ever become intimate with a woman, she will think about her past lovers instead of me. I'm a little on the small side and if her ex was 7-8" then she will probably be thinking about him and not me. How can I get over this?

The most important thing you need to realize is that most women don't have vaginal orgasims. when it comes to orgasm, the clitoris is where it's at. The penis is an important part but for a woman to enjoy sex there are a variety of factors playing into the whole experiece.

Factor 1: The most important part is how you make her feel when you're not having sex. Does she love you and do you do everything in your power to make her happy? If so then she will love having sex with you

Factor 2: Foreplay, if all you do is penetrate with you penis she will not likely enjoy the experiece no matter what the size. Make it passionate! Lots of kissing, all over the body sucking nipples and clit licking telling her how beautiful she is etc.

Factor 3: Some penises are too big! Frankly most women don't care about size but its actually better to be too small than too big. A man with a small penis can always give a woman an orgasm but a man with a penis that is too big will end up causing pain and thats almost always a negative. Furthermore, different sizes have different advantages. Too long will ram the cervix in missionary position but might be just right with the woman lying flat on her stomach and the man penetrating from behind. A shorter penis will be really good for ramming really hard during missionary position and be lots of fun for her. There's no had fast rule about which size is best. All sizes have their advantages. Take advantage of what you have.

Again, the most important thing is to love your woman. The more you love her and the happier she is with you the less likely it is that she will ever think about anyone else ever.

Archived