Best way to overcome a crush?

If you see a stranger one day and can't get her out of your mind and keep changing your routine hoping you see her around again and maybe get the chance to speak to her, it's obvious you've got a crush. What's the best way to get over a crush if you don't think there is going to be any normal opportunity to get to speak to the girl, without just asking her out or talking to her as a stranger?

I've got the same problem, except mine keeps showing up where i don't expect her to be.

I don't think you're looking for the best way to get over a crush, i think you're looking for the no risk way.

I assume you know where she'll be in a set amount of time. Just start saying hi. Or you can just ignore her and let your crush slowly... painfully... die.

Good Luck bro.

Kakster,

Yup, I know where she'll be each day, when she starts and finishes work, but whenever I see her in the street and try to catch her eye to say hi to her, she is looking down at the ground when she is walking along, so it's hard to make eye contact and I'm not sure if she recognises me as a 'regular face' anyway. I find a lot of people walk along with their heads down, perhaps because they're shy or just in their own world or something. I've overcome being really shy and I like smiling and saying hi when I walk past somebody, but I always seem to get a crush on people who are hard to initiate that with.

Maybe Chris is right, I need to find somebody else and forget about this crush, unless a good opportunity comes along of course.