I never thought id be back here :(

stevef20

Hey all,

As my title suggest, i never thought id return here, well not in this way anyway.

Its been 8 months ish since we split and here i am still posting on how much i miss her, dont get me wrong i dont cry often and i can now work without letting myself down but i do still have day where the woman i loved/love, my soul mate, my confidant, my world rules my heart.

I miss her soooo very much still, my eyes fill with tears as i write this, i sit her wondering if i shall ever move on, i want to and do all i can and as mentioned can now go weeks without giving it much thought. I do though have these days where i know i have lost my one.

Im feeling very sad right now and deeply sorry that all of you good people are going through what i am.

Good luck my friends

Be happy

A very sad Steve

Steve,

It's good to see you again buddy. Why are you here still? Something is probably triggering those thoughts. Start paying more attention to what's going on around you when you have them. Get rid of the triggers if you can. You're doing fine and it's normal. I'm almost all the way through my deal. I still have thoughts once in a great while. You'll get there just keep doing what you're doing.

Have you done much reading at all? You've been through a lot, and you're a very strong resilient person considering what you've gone through. Remember that always. I'm glad to see you've made a lot of progress.

I wish i could give you words of comfort but me as well am going through the same as you, its been 8 months and i think about her daily And its only been 4 days of not sending her an e-mail. We just gotta stay strong and hope the best for ourselves and keep busy. I work two jobs ugh and still think of her during work. Like everybody here says you gotta ride the wave, i hate water now lol. Steve i feel your pain and it can only get better for us

She has no interest in me and is heavily pregnant, says its not mine and that she slept with someone else, im not sure i believe her. Thanks for caring

oh crap, i'm so so sorry. that really is terrible steve... would she really have a reason to lie to you?

Thanks Mr and sorry to hear you are in this horrible boat with me, I wish you all the best my friend and sincerely hope that one day you will be happy again

Thanks Steve, hopefully it will get better, now all i have to do is stop thinking about her birthday coming up on the 24th. Its gonna be hard not to send wishes to her but i think i can do it, if not gotta contact endy to hang out since we live in same state.

You have to move on, dont let yourself mentally go through this when you are now an afterthought. I know its not easy, but you only live one life, dont let someone who doesnt deserve it still occupy it. Did you eliminate everything in your house that reminds you of her? I did this as a zombie at first, didnt think much, but now it helped. Read books on how to pick up women, i know it sounds stupid, but it builds confidence, and makes you a bit eager to look for someone else (and some teach on how to keep them). When you believe you have better prospects for a future mate (and she doesnt sound too good from what you said) then you start creating in your head what you really want, and i know, you, like me, do not want someone who will dump us and be preggo with someone elses kid (or yours and hide it). Break up with her memory and live a better life.

Hey Steve,

You said you were going to send me pics of you with your Turkish suntan!!! I'm still waiting. Send them to me and tell me about your holiday please. I seem to recall you saying you were getting some interest from the ladies too, and you assured me you are very good looking !!

Hey Steve,

You said you were going to send me pics of you with your Turkish suntan!!! I'm still waiting. Send them to me and tell me about your holiday please. I seem to recall you saying you were getting some interest from the ladies too, and you assured me you are very good looking !!

Hey Steve,

Sorry to hear you're feeling this way... I just found myself in the same place this past weekend. No warning, I thought I was doing well, then wham! Instant depression. I wish there was something I could tell you to help you get past this, but unfortunately that's an answer I don't have myself.

I am very strongly considering getting professional help at this point. If you're feeling the same, you might want to consider doing so as well... There's no point in letting this continue on if it's doing this kind of mental damage. Frankly, nothing else I've tried really works... every time I think I'm doing better, I always wind up proving myself wrong. It might just be time to step things up so I can maybe move on with my life.

Good luck man, I hope you get to feeling better. If you need to talk, we're always here.

Hey Steve, long time no speak. sadly yes... i am pretty much here again as past few days really have set me back. i got too involved with a new man just to be messed around - and it has bought all those horrid feelings of rejection rushing back. also, yesterday was the anniversary of when my ex proposed so that hasnt helped.

I think it is a long rocky road but one we can get through., as always this place helps sooo much too.

Sending you lots of love and positivity xxxx

Comforting words, huh?

Well, there is only so much that one can say without mentioning tons of information, but I'd just like to let you in on a couple of pointers.

When one enters a relationship, he or she tends to get dependent on the other party for happiness, self-worth and other parts of our self that increase our overall well-being. It's crucial for you to know that in order to set your life straight, you're gonna need to do some improving on aspects that only apply to you.

Specifically?

It could be anything. Go out and get some new clothes, make new friends, meet some new people, change up your apartment or house in some way, start reading books that you're interested in, get ahead in work, learn a new language, ANYTHING to get your mind off of your ex.

It's absolutely impossible to move on completely unless you provide your mental, physical, and spiritual well-being with some sort of improvement.

Personally, I've gone to the gym, worked on my schoolwork, improved grades, changed up my fashion (for the better), learned from the past relationship and gained insight for future relationships etc. It's really all about how you address the problem at hand and how you act on it.

Go out there and make a change, a real change. You deserve it.

Guys,

Thankyou Sooo very much for all of your kind words, I'm very touched to see so many old names re appearing to offer words of comfort, I didn't expect anyone to remember me so again, thank-you.

You really are a very special bunch of people, I wish I could help each and everyone of you to get rid of your pain.

I'm always here for any of you.

Steve x

Archived