My bf is going to dump me becuz i wanna kill myself...

im in a really bad mood today and i really really dont know why. I told my bf that im not in the mood to be messed with beczu he was saying some crap. So we got into this fight and hes like well i dont see why we are even going out if ur gonna kill yourself. I really like him and i dont wanna loose him! but things are tough to handle and i cant totally explain stuff. but i feel that if we break up tht it might get worse, he says: its hard to go on with u when ur always talkin about killin urself and cuttin urself and stuff like that cuz it makes me feel like im doin something wrong. Well hes not doing something wrong, i mean when i feel suicidal and then when we are together that all goes away. i need some help fast on what to do! please if any of that made any sense and u can help, please do!!!

Okay, first let me say I'm really sorry about this. And if I knew him I would personally slap him and tell him he's shallow. If he wants to be with you, he should HELP you through this, not dump you. Doesn't he know that makes things WORSE!!! Ugh...I really dislike males sometimes, females too. I wish you would crawl out of your corner no matter how much it sucks and hurts. Cry...mope.. complain do what you have to do. It's okay and I'm here for you. BUT then get on your own 2 feet and explain how you truly feel about him, let him know life isn't perfect and he does mean alot to you. Let him know as often as possible it isn't his fault, he makes you stay here. The reason you haven't ran off to kill yourself is because of him. I'm really angry right now with him so sorry about this if it offends you or anyone. Guys are low, so are some chicks too. Really try to explain to him how much he means to you. I hoped I helped and you can pm me ANY time.

*big hugs*

under*

Well if your guy dumped you over this he is a jerk.He should have been there for you and helped you.He obviously wasnt very caring.I am sorry you two broke up.But i think your better off.You deserve a guy who can help you and care for you in times like these.Maybe you can talk thses feelings out with a friend.Talking always helps.Also,i know i have heard many people ay crying is weak,but crying is like a natural cure.Stay strong girl.And if you EVER need to talk feel free to PM IM or email me.

~Meagan~

i can understand where he's coming from. you're only 13 and you are suicidal, he's only presumably the same age and he has to deal with someone being suicidal. and he's probably been supportive for so long and not seen you change that he doesnt see the point in carrying on, because it just hurts him to see that you aren't atleast changing in some ways.

just giving you his perspective on things.

honestly, tho... 13 years old and you are suicidal? thats crazy.

Wish I knew what you could possibly feel suicidal about. When I was 13, I was busy having fun and enjoying my innocence before growing up, because you are a kid only once in your entire life. and I was even a bit of a loner and was teased at school, that happens to a lot of people and is just the way life is. maybe you physically/sexually abused as a child? maybe you've got some medical condition? you should seek professional help perhaps

Firstly remember that a lot of relationships finish each and every day, just look at some of the posts on this site. You can thereforeeee take comfort that a lot of other people are or have been through a relationship breakup. Some people take it harder that others, and it thereforeeee takes a little longer for them to get over it. But in the end we all do get over it and move on.

On the positive side life does go on. Please do not harm yourself over this. Have you spoken to someone about how you feel? Concerntrate on yourself at the moment to enable you to feel better. I'm sure once you confide in someone (parent, teacher, school councellor..etc) you will feel better and they will be able to help you.

good luck

if he was that uncaring, you're better off. i dont know what's going on in your life to make you suicidal so young, but i guarantee that you have too many years to end your life now. you never know what can happen in your life and who you're going to meet, what youre going to experience. if you end it now, you'll never know. take it from me, someone whos been there, it can get better. you'll find someone some day who cares about you and won't treat you like that. talk to someone about it if you mus..talk to me if you like. you'll be ok

link removed

link removed

I don't get why everyone always takes the suicidal person's side. I mean, if your partner is suicidal, chances are you can't be happy with them since they'll always bring you down. The guy was doing the both of them a favor by breaking up with her. He gets to live without someone dragging him down all the time, and she gets to pull herself out of her hole without a crutch, which will make her stronger.

It's a win/win situation.

Red tears, it would hurt a lot more people if you committed suicide than just your boyfriend. You do realize that, don't you?

I saw a special on TV the other night, about a sixteen year old boy who took steroids. They say his personality changed drastically, and he got really violent, disrespectful to his parents, etc. Anyway, after one such occasion, his parents grounded him and took his car keys away. A few days later, he came downstairs, sat by his mother and asked very sweetly if she would change her mind and let him have his keys. She regretfully said she thought it best if he wait until his "grounding" was over, and that they only grounded him to teach him a lesson, because they loved him. He said, "Ok", kissed his mom on the cheek, then went to his room and a few minutes later hung himself.

His mother is now wracked with guilt for the rest of her life, and that is just wrong. Can you imagine how your parents would feel if you did that? And everyone else? You'd be dead, but they would have to live the rest of their LIVES with the horror of your suicide.

Like everyone else here on this site is advocating, please confide in someone soon about your pain. And of course, do keep posting here for feedback and support as well.

love, Scout

i know what you are saying, but you have to remember that some peopel entertain the idea of commiting suicide to make those they love who have hurt them feel sorry and guilty for pushing them off the edge.

heh, suicide is such a complicated thing, i almost think that its a matter of horomonal imbalance so no matter what you do, you cant change the way the person feels, nor can they themselves... because in life there are plenty enough reasons to give yourself for suicide... its a matter of how much our horomones control us to focus on things...

thats one of my ideas... could be wrong of course

lol, damn this is getting interesting!

We broke up again.

this time its becuz school is starting and we go to different schools. He says that he wont be able to see me hardly ever and when he cant see me as much as he wants he starts to loose "that certain feeling" and so he wants to just be friends for now. Ohs wells, life goes on..I think. Ive been rid of cutting for a full week but its hard. Well anyhigh. Thanks everyone for the advice.