boyfriend ignoring me

i really need help. my boyfriend is ignoring me for this past few days and it's almost a week since we have chatted. we're at the same school before me and my parents moved on to another country and. he's a year older than me and we've been together for 2 and a half months. we broke up but after a month we're back again. it's just a sudden event. i told him that a friend of mine liked him and since that day he didn't chatted on me. before, whenever we finished chatting on facebook, we always say 'i love you' and those stuffs but after what i've told him, he forgot to said it. and i thought it was just a coincidence. then a day after that, i messaged him saying 'what's your problem? what did i do? why can't you say i love you?' but he didn't reply. so by the time he was online again, i asked him again 'what's your problem?' and he was like 'what happened to you? why are you so mad at me? what did i do?' i got mad more, he was acting stupid, immature and like he didn't know what's happening. i just pretended saying i don't know so i won't hurt his feelings or he will feel that i am too needy or clingy just because he didn't say i love you back.

a day passed and i just saw comments on his status with the friend of mine and him saying '♥ thanks' and stuffs related to that. then a further day passed, i saw her friends posted on her wall saying 'are you replacing [my boyfriend's name]?' then that girl was just like no. so i began to be suspicious about them and asked that girl if you are dating that guy. but she knows that we have a special relationship with that guy before and we break up and now we're back again, we decided to keep it as a secret. the whole school knows about us before. and she was like 'no, we're not. i just like him and that's all.' but it's really hard to believe because one of her friends told me that she heard her and my ex-bf talking that they like each other and how that girl's friends always linked my boyfriend and her.

by the time he was online, i didn't say hi, i waited for him to start the conversation first, but it never happened, it's like he isn't making an effort to solve what's happening in our relationship. then another day passed, he went online and i saw him so i decided to talk first. i said 'ignoring me or what?' then he was just like 'oh sorry. why? what do you want to talk about?' i got really offended so i said 'wanna break up?'

he said 'i don't know. it's your choice.'

'why is it that i am always the one deciding here? aren't we together? am i only the one in this relationship, huh?'

he didn't reply. so i said back..

'what's your problem? why are you like ignoring me? are you hiding something?'

then i got off. so the next day i got a message from him saying..

'no i'm not hiding something from you. it's just that i'm busy playing games and i'm always away from keyboard.'

he was so disappointing. but i love him so i don't want him to get mad that much and so i apologised. he said that 'it's alright. promise!' so i was kinda relief but not completely. because the next day again, we chatted and i asked him 'what are you doing?' and he was like 'nothing.' then asked me back and i replied just chatting.

then he didn't talked about something interesting or tell me stories unlike before. he isn't sweet anymore and i feel like he's ignoring me so i could forget him, let go and he's free to go on with that girl. please help me. i really don't know what i should do. it's hectic now!!

It can be very difficult when you are younger to have a successful long-distance relationship. You are used to having the person in front of you and it takes a lot to maintain the same level of intimacy and meaningful conversation when you do not see each other. And if it had only been two and a half months before you moved away, then that is definitely not enough time to get to know each other well enough to support long-distance.

I think that you are feeling hurt and that is clearly showing in your post, but it doesn't look like he's willing to put in the effort needed. If he's playing games instead of talking to you, he's losing interest. I'd say the best thing to do would be to break it off and find someone a little closer to home, someone who would be excited to talk to you.

Yeah, well, there's nothing I could do anymore to save our relationship. It's like I'm the only one having it and for him it seems he doesn't care. Oh, I just found out that they have a relationship with that girl I mentioned in my post. He's really a jerk though.

Anyway, I'm really thankful for replying and giving a wonderful advise. Many thanks!!

Archived