well ive got alot of problems.. and that sucks but wat hurts more is seeing frinds have problems... alot of my firnds r fighing.. cutting depressed.. thing no one cares fer them.. and i talk to all of themm.. and let them no im always there for them.. and no matter wat there like.. i have no friends.. and thre talkin rite to me.. i dunno if that means they dun think of me as a friend.. but anways if anyone had any ideas on how i could try and help them and get the msg out better that im there for them.. plz reply soon.. one of my friends has cut a vain in her wrist and bin sent to the hospital.. only cuz her mom walked in.. i really dun want that to happen again.. and no one be there..thanx

Well let me say i am very sad to hear about your friends.I think they consider you as a friend,but when people are depressed they just dont care.They think everyone hates them.The best thing to do is be there for them like you are and they will sonn come out of this.I have had the same thing happen with my friends and i.If you ever wanna talk feel free to pm me.

~Meagan~

well i do give them sugesstions.. its almost like they want to have problems.. but its bad for me cuz i deal with other ppl before me.. like i cant be okay and not depressed when my friends are too.. i even went to a shrink for it.. and she couldnt get thru to me.. but then i dont no how to tell them how i feel.. cuz about.. 11 of them are like this..and all talk to me.. thanx for the idea tho

In my opinion, ur friends just look like 'want to have problems' coz I don't think anyone really want to be in trouble. Maybe u don't know the ultimate cause why they did those things so that u can't help them in the 'right' way.

hope it can help u