Peyronie's Disease (or Curved/Bent Penis)

Java731

Did anyone ever have sexual activity with a partner that had curved penis, or Peyronie's Disease? If so, how was it like?

OR

Does anyone here possess such syndrome, and would like to share what it's like for them to engage in sexual activity?

Because I was in a relationship with a partner that had curved penis, and I would just like to know if anyone has ever experienced the same issue that I had.

My partner and I had many limitations as far as sexual positions went. Since the penis bent downward, I could never perform any positions facing him. (The penis would not go in with the tip forward, but rather the bent part forward if I was to sit on him facing him. Plus it hurt.)

Only available positions were me sitting on him with my back facing him, lying on him, and missionary position.

It sucked because we were never able to look into each other's eyes while performing sex.

He and I looked into seeing a doctor and maybe him getting a surgery. But then there's the risk of impotence and surgery is only suggested when intercourse isn't possible. Intercourse is possible, but just not the way we would've liked to.

Also, he is not circumcised, and I don't know if that would help straightening out his penis either.

Any opinion on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I remember an episode of "Embarrassing Illnesses" that had an example of this. There are surgical procedures that can correct this but the result of this means a shortening of penis length. I've provided the following if you want to read more:

link removed

Archived